The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't they leave Mourinho guessing until the team sheet an hour beforehand? If there's a chance Kane could feature I guarantee his tactics would be that bit more defensive minded. Talk about showing your hand.

I smell a crafty double bluff here ... nothing wrong with Kane at all, and he will be on the sheet an hour beforehand !!

No, you weren't. Your saying so is no better than the Spurs fans who clearly riled you by saying the opposite.

As to your original post being specific to Spurs and their fans, I suggest that you reread it. You specifically mentioned another club in addition to Spurs!

Specific to North London , now you can stop the point scoring although i very much doubt your "Kane team" will be getting many points this weekend , although i would be pleasantly surprised of your team doesnt do the Spuds usual "roll over and die" performance at the swamp .Its a win/win game for us , the rags lose and PEG goes into meltdown Spuds lose and Pep is proven right about your one man team , and the more than likely 0-0 will just prove that neither of you are capable of winning the title , now run along.

Specific to North London , now you can stop the point scoring although i very much doubt your "Kane team" will be getting many points this weekend , although i would be pleasantly surprised of your team doesnt do the Spuds usual "roll over and die" performance at the swamp .Its a win/win game for us , the rags lose and PEG goes into meltdown Spuds lose and Pep is proven right about your one man team , and the more than likely 0-0 will just prove that neither of you are capable of winning the title , now run along.

Who knows? But our Kane-less team managed to get three points from your hitherto unbeaten team last October. So it's not entirely out of the question. ;-)

Who knows? But our Kane-less team managed to get three points from your hitherto unbeaten team last October. So it's not entirely out of the question. ;-)

Why does everybody have to always go back to previous seasons. We are talking the here and now. If everything happened as in previous seasons,
there would be no point in playing the games. As it would be groundhog day all the time.

Why does everybody have to always go back to previous seasons. We are talking the here and now. If everything happened as in previous seasons,
there would be no point in playing the games. As it would be groundhog day all the time.

I see your point but the discussion was about the potential for Spurs to get anything from tomorrow's game without Kane. And since Kane hasn't missed a Premier League game this season until now, we have no choice but to go back to last season for the most recent examples of how Spurs might fare without him. The Spurs team hasn't changed greatly in the intervening period so the comparison is still valid, I think.

I see your point but the discussion was about the potential for Spurs to get anything from tomorrow's game without Kane. And since Kane hasn't missed a Premier League game this season until now, we have no choice but to go back to last season for the most recent examples of how Spurs might fare without him. The Spurs team hasn't changed greatly in the intervening period so the comparison is still valid, I think.

You're right it hasn't, but at the moment Kane is getting a higher percentage of your goals.
Saying that, i do agree with you and I for one, hope you do the smarmy fuckers.
We have people on here that chime in with but last year we did this and that. What does it count
for and it just gets my goat.

We had Kolarov playing centre-half, so that evens things up. ;)

No doubts from me that Kane is very good and most of the top teams in the world would want him in their starting xi. I'll hold my hands up, as I thought he would be a one season wonder.

Not sure who I want to win at Old Trafford. I genuinely think Spurs will finish first or second this season. Would rather you finished fifth, in all honestly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.