The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else getting a bit tired of El chubo mouthing off and having the media licking his arse recently?

All very strange

Not sure who I want to win at Old Trafford. I genuinely think Spurs will finish first or second this season. Would rather you finished fifth, in all honestly :)
What on earth has made you think that?

Spurs will win nothing but the "We put the pressure on" Cup until they address the fundamental problems in the team. They lack mental strength, inexperience in big games and this is their undoing every season.

The squad barely has a few medals to bother talking about and that lack of experience and game knowledge rears its head every season when they are put under pressure in a big game or tight game that they need to win.
Plenty of examples in the past few seasons, notably Chelsea away when they had a complete capitulation and rather than control the game they just went crazy and started hacking anything in sight, the cherry on the icing on the cake was on the last day of the season being beat 5-1 by Newcastle.

Don't get me started on Poch either, where has all this billy big bollocks stuff come from? Lining himself up for when Jose jets off to Paris?

Pep was 100% spot on. Absolutely toothless without him in the team. And Alli is the most overrated player in the league. Flat track bully that dives at every chance he gets.

SOS. Same old spurs, just love rolling over & having their belly tickled at the swamp,year after year after year

Pep threw a bait and Poch lapped it up big time in his press conference and now it keeps coming back to bite him every time whether they play with Kane or not. It would have been better for him to let it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.