The holiday thread

The Mrs and her family are off to Dubai, luckily i managed to get out of it. Bloody hideous place.

I'm looking at Stockholm in July. I intend to find myself a Wife with an open minded twin sister.

bluemoon32 said:
The Mrs and her family are off to Dubai, luckily i managed to get out of it. Bloody hideous place.

I was looking forward to going for months, took me an hour to realise I had made a big mistake! It's shit.

CTID1988 said:
bluemoon32 said:

I was looking forward to going for months, took me an hour to realise I had made a big mistake! It's shit.

Same here, looked forward to it but it's just an utterly repulsive place.

bluemoon32 said:
CTID1988 said:
bluemoon32 said:

I've only passed through its airport on my way to Oz but the missus keeps banging on about visiting the place, what's so bad about it?

wayne71 said:
bluemoon32 said:
CTID1988 said:

I've only passed through its airport on my way to Oz but the missus keeps banging on about visiting the place, what's so bad about it?

As fake as Vegas but without the fun.

Nice triumvirate of:

Locals that hate the infidel westerners.

Westerners there for the sun and tax-free money and nowt else.

All built on back of Bangladeshis working for fuck all.

Loads of whores in the Hotels though if that is your thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.