The holiday thread

Leave for gran canaria for 10 days on Monday. I think I thought it would be warmer than the forecast is suggesting. Will be celebrating america's birth (week of July 4th) in sunny Lebanon.

Sheikh said:
New York City with my Nephew in August.

I've been before but I have to go again.
We are going in June for 6 nights.....First time in NY
Can you recommend any nice places to eat?

Blumers Bloomers said:
Side in Turkey in July........anyone been?

Went there 6 or so years ago.I liked it,we stayed about a mile from the centre.Nice beaches loads of shops and bars,old ruins and the like.I remember it being fairly expensive at the time and popular with Germans and scandanavians,hence lots of the restaurants price up in euros.
Just be aware that the travel companies state side but you may be based a fair way away.
Either way it'll be bloody hot in July.Enjoy.

As I said in the RIIAFLC thread, I got back from Majorca last night after a week away.

I was talking to my youngest daughter on Monday, and told her that I was going back to the hotel to change into something more appropriate for a Spring Bank Holiday in Majorca - my jeans and my fleece!! It was f f f freezing!

I opened the curtains yesterday, said BUGGER, because there wasn't a cloud in the sky, and I was going home later.

wayne71 said:
peoffrey said:
I'm looking at Stockholm in July. I intend to find myself a Wife with an open minded twin sister.

Get to Gothenburg instead, awesome place.

I've been to both. My preference lies with Stockholm as I think it's a more beautiful City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.