The holiday thread

Just been on a spontaneous, short weekend drive to Bruges with a few mates.
Going to Venice, Florence, Verona, Bologna, La Spezia and Pisa in little under 2 weeks time for a couple weeks whilst travelling Italy, and then a week in Corfu in 4 weeks time. Massive hole in my pocket at the moment ;)

Garrinchas---Dog said:
Sheikh said:
New York City with my Nephew in August.

I've been before but I have to go again.
We are going in June for 6 nights.....First time in NY
Can you recommend any nice places to eat?
The River Cafe (great setting)
The View (revolving restaurant)
Jekyll and Hyde if you like something a bit different.

Already had 9 days snowboarding, 6 powder days so frankly if I don't get away for the rest of the year I won't care too much. Last year me and the missus did a super cheap trip to Spain at the beginning of September as we realised the summer had passed us by without having any real summer, so if that happens again this year something similar will be on the cards.

bluemoon32 said:
wayne71 said:
bluemoon32 said:
Same here, looked forward to it but it's just an utterly repulsive place.

I've only passed through its airport on my way to Oz but the missus keeps banging on about visiting the place, what's so bad about it?

As fake as Vegas but without the fun.

Nice triumvirate of:

Locals that hate the infidel westerners.

Westerners there for the sun and tax-free money and nowt else.

All built on back of Bangladeshis working for fuck all.

Loads of whores in the Hotels though if that is your thing.

Bangladeshi whores?

Went to Cuba in March. Going Hong Kong in July. Hopefully squeeze in another break/City Euro away game towards the end of the year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.