The home support is terrible

Ducado said:
Thought it was quite good in spells today, what goes on, on the pitch feeds back into the stands
Yep spot on. If the team plays with energy there will be energy in the stands. It does go hand in hand a lot of the time. What we need to learn is his to get behind them when they're low on confidence or playing average-poor.

mrtwiceaseason said:
Watched the match on sports net Canada and the atmosphere came across really well yet the commentator maid a point of saying how flat the crowd was .

You could help out by attending.

dawlish dave said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Watched the match on sports net Canada and the atmosphere came across really well yet the commentator maid a point of saying how flat the crowd was .

sure this guy questions the loyalty point system an all.

Some of the best noise of the season today! It was periodic rather than persistent but it was nice to hear. There was also a period between shortly after the 3rd goal and before the 4th when the stadium lost all of its atmosphere and became very quiet. Those are the times when the new singing block might help when the momentum/adrenaline dies down. But overall it was decent, even an attempt at the Poznan that didn't go too well.

cyberblue said:
So disapointing to see so many empty seats even though it sold out .can never understand the logic of leaving 10 min early .each to there own but what do the players think looking up & seeing fans leaving when 5 nil up .the mind boggles .fair play to all those who attended & stayed till the end .i wont pay £50 for a ticket .you never no one day they might drop the price then more supporters instead of spectators will attend .

They don't give a shit. They will be back in their Cheshire mansions counting their millions.

LoveCity said:
Some of the best noise of the season today! It was periodic rather than persistent but it was nice to hear. There was also a period between shortly after the 3rd goal and before the 4th when the stadium lost all of its atmosphere and became very quiet. Those are the times when the new singing block might help when the momentum/adrenaline dies down. But overall it was decent, even an attempt at the Poznan that didn't go too well.

It was that time of the month then.

i kne albert davy said:
dawlish dave said:
mrtwiceaseason said:

sure this guy questions the loyalty point system an all.

Mate, you might kne albert davy, but I don't think you kne Dawlish Dave. I think it was a dry comment about watching from Canada being no excuse ;-)

Really good atmosphere in Level 2 East, North Stand end created by a great and boisterous crowd in the end Exec box. Their enthusiasm spread to the adjacent box and to people sat in front of the exec box. Best Level 2 singing since the 2 title end games. It proves that just a few enthusiastic singers can spread and create a better atmosphere. Well done to all in the end exec box, top performance. The free booze probably helped?

dawlish dave said:
mrtwiceaseason said:

If I hadn't lost the sight in my eye this week I would of attended like I do nearly every home game for the last 4 seasons c**t

mrtwiceaseason said:
dawlish dave said:
mrtwiceaseason said:

If I hadn't lost the sight in my eye this week I would of attended like I do nearly every home game for the last 4 seasons c**t

Hope its not a total loss of vision and you recover. The fact is that you do post a lot and I mean a lot of knocking stuff about City.
Get well soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.