The home support is terrible

decent atmosphere in 111 today
530 kick off and a good performance help

was pretty fun doing the poznan not been done for a while

the Ryan Giggs going to work song was class too

cyberblue said:
So disapointing to see so many empty seats even though it sold out .can never understand the logic of leaving 10 min early .each to there own but what do the players think looking up & seeing fans leaving when 5 nil up .the mind boggles .fair play to all those who attended & stayed till the end .i wont pay £50 for a ticket .you never no one day they might drop the price then more supporters instead of spectators will attend .

I'm sure the players would prefer 80 minutes of support (ideally 90 mins plus) rather than reading this type of response from someone who doesn't go, but feel they are in a position to criticise those who do

cyberblue said:
So disapointing to see so many empty seats even though it sold out .can never understand the logic of leaving 10 min early .each to there own but what do the players think looking up & seeing fans leaving when 5 nil up .the mind boggles .fair play to all those who attended & stayed till the end .i wont pay £50 for a ticket .you never no one day they might drop the price then more supporters instead of spectators will attend .

The guy next to me travels from South Wales for every home game. Leaving early takes over a hour off his return trip - now do you "get it"?

dawlish dave said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
dawlish dave said:
You could help out by attending.
If I hadn't lost the sight in my eye this week I would of attended like I do nearly every home game for the last 4 seasons c**t

Hope its not a total loss of vision and you recover. The fact is that you do post a lot and I mean a lot of knocking stuff about City.
Get well soon.
Thanks .I lost the vision in my left eye at the nyfc game last Sunday .have since undergone surgery for a detached retina ,stuck on my side with right pillow to cheek for 14 days .then a five week wait to see what sight comes back.
99% of things city do are great but something's get under my skin and I tendcto moan to much about them I guess.
The reason I watched it on Canadian TV was so I could hold the phone close to my good eye and see it .
The crowd sound seemed different to a sky or BBC broadcast and really loud to me .but I think it was. Jim beglin who said it was flat .when to me it seemed really good yesterday

The thing is I can understand why people leave early as its an absolute pain to get out but car along alan turing way
I got picked up last night after the game by the Mrs she drove over Oldham road at 710 and then didnt moved till 740 as the police had blocked all moving traffic
Why do they do this you dont see Chester road closed after the match ?

At 710 she went over Oldham road towards ground and by the time we got to my Mums in Failsworth is was 815

Went to the Stoke game earlier this season. Sat directly above the Stoke fans.

Tried geeing up the players, shouting for fouls - just typical match day stuff and the silence around me was deafening. Felt like a bloody yob for raising my voice. Pathetic. There was literally a dad with 2 very young kids behind me who had no interest in the game. Just pointless.

@BluePhil8 said:
Went to the Stoke game earlier this season. Sat directly above the Stoke fans.

Tried geeing up the players, shouting for fouls - just typical match day stuff and the silence around me was deafening. Felt like a bloody yob for raising my voice. Pathetic. There was literally a dad with 2 very young kids behind me who had no interest in the game. Just pointless.

Where you sat will always be like that I'M afraid as that area is where the away allocation has been given back to city so you tend to get day trippers in that area with the odd sprinkle of proper fan like yourself

cyberblue said:
38,000 season ticket holders are supporters, not spectators.

I was sorely tempted to leave a few minutes early. But didn't, but ended up hanging around for an hour at the station.

Atmosphere was good at the back of the South Stand though almost next to impossible to get anyone from 217 and 218 to join in the singing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.