The home support is terrible

Didsbury Dave said:
cyberblue said:
warringtonblue said:
I'm sure the players would prefer 80 minutes of support (ideally 90 mins plus) rather than reading this type of response from someone who doesn't go, but feel they are in a position to criticise those who do
Not critising mate just stating facts .if people want to pay £50 for a ticket and not stay to the end fair enough but i cant see the point ,if i paid £50 for a ticket i wouldnt be leaving early .but each to there own

I left on 85 minutes. The game was over, I was cold and we had a restaurant table booked at 8.30pm.

Big deal.
Well at least you had 3 excuses Dave ha ha did you enjoy the meal

shemnel said:
why do people still get surprised when it takes them a while to get away from somewhere that has 45,000 people in it?

I always wonder about this. If you go to a football match or any manner of entertainment with a large crowd you expect it to take a long time to get away surely?

cyberblue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
cyberblue said:
Not critising mate just stating facts .if people want to pay £50 for a ticket and not stay to the end fair enough but i cant see the point ,if i paid £50 for a ticket i wouldnt be leaving early .but each to there own

I left on 85 minutes. The game was over, I was cold and we had a restaurant table booked at 8.30pm.

Big deal.

No. The service was utterly abysmal. I've just given it a slating on tripadvisor .

But at least we got there on time for once ;-)

Ironically I ended up having a bit of a late night Beef with the Mrs too about how football dictates everything in our family.

If you go to any away game, where they serve beer at half time, and head for the concourse when the half time whistle is blown you will find queues 10 deep at the bar. These are mainly city fans with 10,000+ loyalty points who travel thousands of miles every year supporting the team. But their match going ritual dictates that they skip the last 5 minutes of the first half, no matter how close the game is, to get a pint.

I find it strange, but I suspect that many would be puzzled by my match day habits. Each to their own really

I left on 80mins........sorry. My excuse of having a bad leg, being cold and the fact I would make the 19:45 train instead of an hour later swayed it for me.

Left at the end and was home by 7:50. Roads seemed quieter than usual, maybe because most people had left early!

cyberblue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
cyberblue said:

Big deal.
No. He left half-way through the dessert.

I don't mind when we're cruising if people go its upto them. It's when its tight and we are pushing for a goal I don't get. The mass exodus when burnley equalised the other week was embarrassing.

I tried doing something really extreme last night, I stayed until the end, clapped everyone off, went up onto the concourse for a piss. Then I had a 5minute mooch in the club shop, grabbed a Big Mac from mcds. Got In the car and I was on the m60 in 15mins no fucker about!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.