The Hunter Has Become The Hunted

jrb

The tables are now turned Ferguson and United.

What you did to us this season, we will do to you next season.

Mansour, Khaldoon, Soriano, Bergstein, Mancini, and the players being retained for next season, as well as the new signings in the Summer, will go all out to win the title back.

(f*** me, that's dramatic stuff jrb)

jrb said:

Mansour, Khaldoon, Soriano, Bergstein, Mancini, and the players being retained for next season, as well as the new signings in the Summer, will go all out to win the title back.

Sorry, jrb, being delusional again. Last night was the culmination of the historic process. A sky blue monster arose in the east and claimed (by whom exactly?) to have overthrown Sir Alex. But after the heartbreak of Sunderland and QPR the great knight turned those insulting songs at the Stadium of Darkness and those two late goals at the Emptyhead into inspiration for his ageing army. Inspired by their OAP, and with fire in their bellies, they rose again and triumphed - ONCE AND FOR ALL. Thus spake the captain, Rio el Grande.

BluessinceHydeRoad said:
jrb said:

Sorry, jrb, being delusional again. Last night was the culmination of the historic process. A sky blue monster arose in the east and claimed (by whom exactly?) to have overthrown Sir Alex. But after the heartbreak of Sunderland and QPR the great knight turned those insulting songs at the Stadium of Darkness and those two late goals at the Emptyhead into inspiration for his ageing army. Inspired by their OAP, and with fire in their bellies, they rose again and triumphed - ONCE AND FOR ALL. Thus spake the captain, Rio el Grande.

Again? Bit harsh!

So you don't think City will do to United what United did to us this season? I'm 100% sure our players are hurting just as much as the United players were hurting at the end of last season.(perhaps not as much TBH ;-))

I'm 101% sure our players are determined to win that title back next season. Fergie, his players, and Manchester United don't have a divine right to those emotions that they suffered at the end of last season, or the will to win the PL trophy back. I have no doubt the feelings are mutual ATM at the Etihad.

I'm telling you now Brother, the people at City, off and on the pitch, will make sure that trophy comes back to God's own club and Manchester next season.

Amen!

Bullshit , City's main failure this season was the lack of decent signings in the summer and that has cost us the league.
The club is still in great shape , finishing in the champions league places for a third year on the trot and an F.A. Cup final to play for .
Most City fans would of been happy with that two seasons ago , but expectation has risen since last Mays league triumph.
A continuation of success & development at the club is taking us forward every season , competing for titles & trophies at the highest levels being part of that.
Carry on City with the good work and heres to the cup final and already looking forward to next seasons champions league with relish.

I do think it bodes well for next year being a decent struggle. We'll be fired up in the same vein as United were this season. They will not be as complacent as we seemingly have been. Signings and injuries didn't help but that doesn't explain why established Big Knobs haven't been as good this year. And I expect Chelsea to have a bit more about them if they have a decent manager. Looking forward to it.

Lost in translation?

I just think our Manager and players will want to win it back as badly as Piss Can and his players did.

That's all.

Sorry for being over dramatic.

With a bit of luck, a fair wind, and God's blessing, the trophy will find it's way back next season. :-)

BluessinceHydeRoad said:
jrb said:

A good post TBH! And no doubt plenty of us would have done the same with things the other way around.
However, for the first time in nearly 40 years - a time that the majority of United fans cannot recall you now have a very serious heavyweight rival across town.
The days of you lot ruling the roost and doing as you please are gone. Gone forever. You will now forever be looking over your shoulder or in years to come directly in front of you to see exactly where we are. Yes you won the title back and you have done it in a canter - thats true. But for the first time in your history you have won a title and have an over whelming sense of relief and not a sense of triumph.
Remember that my friend. Remember that when you wake up in the darkest of nights and think of recent our victories on your patch. Remember it because that feeling of trepidation and worry will be with forever more....

Prestwich_Blue said:
With Bob The Bottler in charge? No chance.

Didn't he used to work at Mary D's before they installed the multi-beer dispenser?

Come on PB, have a little faith that Man. Success at Wembley = 4 trophies in 4 seasons. Chuck in the Charity Shield against the Champions in August(?), and that's a nice round number.

We're all hurting matey. So is Bob The Bottler.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.