The 'I am going to the final' thread

Ticket £65. x2.
Virgin Train £69. Friday-Sunday. x2.
Ibis Hotel, Wembley Way. Friday night - Saturday night. £120. x2.

Total. £388 for 2 of us.

On the 08:20 from Birmingham International, get into Euston at 09:35. Drop our stuff off at our mate's in Kentish Town then over to Harrow, should be there for half 10. Potentially get a couple in JJ Moons before the game. Go back there after the game for a couple then out in Camden Town on the night.

Apologies in advance to anyone in Block 136 in and around row 15.

Bought my ticket today (Block 357, Row 24).

Was due to go with another Blue but now he can't make it. Will go to straight to Wembley from Southgate (Barnet) and then back to commiserate/celebrate in Southgate or Enfield Town with a couple of Blues who can't get tickets. Not the most interesting of days/nights lined up but as long as we win, I don't give a monkeys.

Down at the front of the first tier again cat 3 tickets, train sorted, but the dodgy one from Euston. If I'll get back or not who knows.

ytic04 said:
Anyone know of any coaches going from Heaton Mersey, Didsbury, or there abouts.
Looking for 1 adult and 1 child seat.

Phone Bullocks they do City bus quite reasonable prices pick up in H/Moor and I think H/Mersey used them a few times

The Ox said:
Got my ticket and coach sorted can't wait.
Block 547
Going on the Timperley Fun bus :)

Is this the one from the Quarrybank? Are there any spaces left on the coach do you know Ox?

Blumers Bloomers said:
The Ox said:
Got my ticket and coach sorted can't wait.
Block 547
Going on the Timperley Fun bus :)

Is this the one from the Quarrybank? Are there any spaces left on the coach do you know Ox?
Yeah it's going from the Quarry at 8am.
I believe there are some places left. I've PMd you info but just incase there is a thread on Ticket and Travel Exchange on here which has the number for one of the organisers.
Hope to see you on it :)

Flights from Orlando, Wembley Hilton Hotel, Ticket, Spends = F'in expensive.

City winning FA Cup priceless.

Last City FA Cup I did was loss to spuds in replay. Cried all the way home on the coach ! :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.