The 'I AM' renewing thread

Just done mine, 535 gold south stand bloke 117, looking to move to the second tier said have to contact them beginning of June to see about moving seats.

did mine yesterday in work on the DD option, block 107 £690, cup schemes too. had a bit of a mard at the 15% increase from last year given the almost complete failure of a season (Khaldoon's words)...but was always gonna renew.

Done mine and my dads I paid £670 south stand platinum with metrolink pass dads £600

Just renewed this morning 2 adults and 3 kids £1,245 - gone gold though and not in the cup schemes this year. Just can't justify it this year.

Looking forward to the new season with a couple of key signings and hopefully seeing some of the EDS breaking through into the first team.

donostia said:
Also, for a 'top four' club, the price is competitive compared to what the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea and the Rags charge for similar seats.

They're London Clubs?

Gone platinum again as I go to most of the away games so I might as well take advantage of double points, all 3 cup schemes, fuck knows if I paid for it by DD or just in full.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.