The 'I deserve a ticket for QPR' thread

mgxsleck said:
greenie_34 said:
I've supported City ever since Robinho signed. I used to support United, but then Chelsea won the league so I tried them. I've got all the merchandise including a limited edition Gareth Barry pencil case. I surely deserve a ticket.

ERR mate! even if u did support Utd, don't fucking say that here. We don't care bout ur past but i worry u won t stick around during the toughest times.
U true blue? true blue till u die?
fishing.jpg

Or

can-stock-photo_csp7317780.jpg

?? I can't tell

so basically the people who would have turned up regardless of the occasion are on the whole going to be the ones at the game

sounds fair to me

The bottom line for me is if you supported city as much as some of you claim you'd have bought tickets when they went on sale regardless of where we were going to finish in the league.

The reason everyone is moaning now is that there is a chance we might win the league.

Wafty Cranker said:
Juan King said:
It wasn't that hard to get tickets when they came out. As has been said by another poster quite a few didn't bother as they thought we were out of the title race after losing at Arsenal. Now that we are back in it people want tickets. I have no sympathy for people like that who are glory hunters. Like has been said the OP wouldn't be moaning about not having a ticket if we had no chance of winning the league at this game.

This is correct. I didn't buy one when I first could. I cheked the web site a good few days later and suprisingly it still hadn't sold out. Luckily for me I decided to pay the £50 to sit in 3rd tier, because I thought if there's a chance this goes down to the wire I'd hate to miss out.

I'm sure, like you say loads didn't bother as they thought there'd be nothing on the game. Now there are a fans thay have followed them for years and could have had a ticket if they wanted but chose not to back when they went on sale. Meanwhile I'll probably be sat next to Johny-come-latley cheering on the boys in our City merch.

This is the bit I don't get, people like that aren't exactly showing much commitment if they can't be arsed to turn up at the last match of our best season in donkeys years regardless of whether the title was up for grabs so why the bleating when they suddenly decide they want a ticket after all?

Johnsonontheleft said:
I may be shot down for this but I feel that though I can't get a ticket for QPR on Sunday, I deserve to be there. I've supported City for 30 years, a season ticket holder for most of the 90s but because of where I now live (200 miles away) and because I have 2 kids to look after I just can't have a season ticket, and because of this I can't go.

The amount of money and time I've ploughed into this club, when the chips were down and the crowd used to chant 'we're shit and we're sick of it' at Maine Road, makes me feel like I deserve a ticket more than some of the 'johnny-come-latelys' who haven't been through the same shit I have for so long. I was a junior blue, had my birthday parties at Maine Road, went to platt lane every week to collect autographs from the likes of Quinny and Tony Coton and Paul Lake. Scouts from City watched me as a kid but I wasn't good enough. I've had every kit since 1990.

I fluked a ticket for the FA cup final, but have been unsuccessful for this one. It kills me inside. I deserve to be there and certain others do not.

Does anyone else feel like this?
Get a fu*king grip

lancs blue said:
Wafty Cranker said:
Juan King said:
It wasn't that hard to get tickets when they came out. As has been said by another poster quite a few didn't bother as they thought we were out of the title race after losing at Arsenal. Now that we are back in it people want tickets. I have no sympathy for people like that who are glory hunters. Like has been said the OP wouldn't be moaning about not having a ticket if we had no chance of winning the league at this game.

This is correct. I didn't buy one when I first could. I cheked the web site a good few days later and suprisingly it still hadn't sold out. Luckily for me I decided to pay the £50 to sit in 3rd tier, because I thought if there's a chance this goes down to the wire I'd hate to miss out.

I'm sure, like you say loads didn't bother as they thought there'd be nothing on the game. Now there are a fans thay have followed them for years and could have had a ticket if they wanted but chose not to back when they went on sale. Meanwhile I'll probably be sat next to Johny-come-latley cheering on the boys in our City merch.

This is the bit I don't get, people like that aren't exactly showing much commitment if they can't be arsed to turn up at the last match of our best season in donkeys years regardless of whether the title was up for grabs so why the bleating when they suddenly decide they want a ticket after all?

agreed and we are @ home always great day champions or not

bowp said:
I do love threads like this :-) End of if you have a ticket it doesnt matter if you deserve it or not...

I have a ticket and just hoping I can make the match! On a stag do in Brussels and have booked an earlier flight home and land in Manchester at 1pm. Cant believe Im relying on Ryanair & British immigration to make the match!

This is true faith putting your last day match eggs in Michael O'Leary basket you brave soul! hope it works out only 20 /30 mins to the ground from the airport so as long as your driving by 2:20 you make it fingers x'd for you

tweet Old Mikey @ryanairnews let him know what's at stake<br /><br />-- Fri May 11, 2012 11:12 am --<br /><br />
greenie_34 said:
I've supported City ever since Robinho signed. I used to support United, but then Chelsea won the league so I tried them. I've got all the merchandise including a limited edition Gareth Barry pencil case. I surely deserve a ticket.

I'll buy the Barry pencil case off you face value m8

Skashion said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
I may be shot down for this but I feel that though I can't get a ticket for QPR on Sunday, I deserve to be there. I've supported City for 30 years, a season ticket holder for most of the 90s but because of where I now live (200 miles away) and because I have 2 kids to look after I just can't have a season ticket, and because of this I can't go.

The amount of money and time I've ploughed into this club, when the chips were down and the crowd used to chant 'we're shit and we're sick of it' at Maine Road, makes me feel like I deserve a ticket more than some of the 'johnny-come-latelys' who haven't been through the same shit I have for so long. I was a junior blue, had my birthday parties at Maine Road, went to platt lane every week to collect autographs from the likes of Quinny and Tony Coton and Paul Lake. Scouts from City watched me as a kid but I wasn't good enough. I've had every kit since 1990.

I fluked a ticket for the FA cup final, but have been unsuccessful for this one. It kills me inside. I deserve to be there and certain others do not.

Does anyone else feel like this?
I thought a whiny sense of entitlement was for left-wingers only. Why haven't you worked hard enough to get your ticket, personal responsibility etc?

The evidence is al la Cameron Osborne the royals that entitlement is very much a right wing passion fiercely guarded and fought over m8 left wingers have such low esteem caused by their desire to do good that ironically they never feel, unlike the poster, 'worthy' enough to ask for more

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.