The "I was wrong about Mancini" thread

Mancini was very lucky this season...and thats the fact.
Mc was minutes apart from being ashamed at their own stadium by ten men,and if QpR didnt secure their premier league status,i m not sure that third goal would have happened.
Mancini is limited coach with unlimited resources at his disposal..and thats the secret.time will tell.

Klotz said:
Mc was minutes apart from being ashamed at their own stadium by ten men,and if QpR didnt secure their premier league status,i m not sure that third goal would have happened.
Mancini is limited coach with unlimited resources at his disposal..and thats the secret.time will tell.

ha hahahahahahahahahahahah you must tell us who gets your crack mate must be fookin awesome now back to sad cafe try not to cry tatty bye :)

city chief is back said:
Klotz said:

ha hahahahahahahahahahahah you must tell us who gets your crack mate must be fookin awesome now back to sad cafe try not to cry tatty bye :)

lol. Brilliant. There are a 101 instances I can point out to this nutjob here to disprove his claims but I'd rather not bother.

pauljv92 said:
city chief is back said:
Klotz said:

lol. Brilliant. There are a 101 instances I can point out to this nutjob here to disprove his claims but I'd rather not bother.

dont worry he's still rocking back and forth wrapped in his trafford rangers quilt ,foil hat on trying not to let the 'EVIL' blue legion get him hahahahahahahah

I admit to having my doubts about his tactics,motivation skills and man management in the post xmas spell when we fell away. However I believe he has something no other City manager has had ...Good Luck.. Baconface has had the lions share of good fortune for decades so its nice to see our Manager finally getting a break for once.
Imagine the discussions on here if Aguero had missed that last minute goal..
I think Bob still has a way to go tactically-for instance I would have started with Dzecko on Sunday. Mancini clearly loves the fans and the Club and will kick on from here to lead us to greater things.

Klotz said:

hahahahaha seriously go FO !!!!

nellyonthewing said:
I admit to having my doubts about his tactics,motivation skills and man management in the post xmas spell when we fell away. However I believe he has something no other City manager has had ...Good Luck.. Baconface has had the lions share of good fortune for decades so its nice to see our Manager finally getting a break for once.
Imagine the discussions on here if Aguero had missed that last minute goal..
I think Bob still has a way to go tactically-for instance I would have started with Dzecko on Sunday. Mancini clearly loves the fans and the Club and will kick on from here to lead us to greater things.
ye we all have ideas about this and that but we're not world class managers and are deluded if we think we can do better.You can't say if this would have happened or that would have happened because thats just living in a fantasy world and it did happen and luck is only a small part of that.

taconinja said:
mekonmcfc said:
i will admit that after the Arsenal game i was fuming, as he has made some bad decisions throughout the course of the season, wont mention them again. but Kolo at Bayern a big one. anyway it looks like he learnt after Arsenal that you have to play your strongest team if you want to win the title, he deflected all the negativity away from the team, and the club coming up with #TOGETHER was a master stroke, which totally galvanised the players, club and fans.

every single one of us deserve that victory !!!!

Roll on next season !!
Don't know about you but I would rather not go the route of a Spurs late season complete collapse thank you very much.

so are you agreeing with me ?

mekonmcfc said:
taconinja said:
mekonmcfc said:
i will admit that after the Arsenal game i was fuming, as he has made some bad decisions throughout the course of the season, wont mention them again. but Kolo at Bayern a big one. anyway it looks like he learnt after Arsenal that you have to play your strongest team if you want to win the title, he deflected all the negativity away from the team, and the club coming up with #TOGETHER was a master stroke, which totally galvanised the players, club and fans.

every single one of us deserve that victory !!!!

Roll on next season !!
Don't know about you but I would rather not go the route of a Spurs late season complete collapse thank you very much.

No. He did make bad decisions. Never been a manager who didn't. Your method though is Redknapp's method and every season they burn out with injuries and tiredness and then fade away quietly letting the better managers win the marathon. Redknapp can't recognize the season isn't a sprint.

taconinja said:
mekonmcfc said:
taconinja said:

No. He did make bad decisions. Never been a manager who didn't. Your method though is Redknapp's method and every season they burn out with injuries and tiredness and then fade away quietly letting the better managers win the marathon. Redknapp can't recognize the season isn't a sprint.

ok put it this way, after the Arsenal game, if he had continued fucking about we would not of won the league !! granted you cant play the same team all seaon, but important games you play your strongest !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.