The "I was wrong about..." player amnesty thread

I was wrong about noone.

I support Man City players until they are no longer man city players.
While they were the blue shirt i support them no matter what.

Unless your name is danny mills.

I have better things to do than boo CITY players.

Some of the moaning in the east stand last night was fucking tragic. I'm convinced some fans need us to fail so they can maintain their little 'I'm hard core, I support a shit team' act in front of their mates.

TheMightyQuinn said:

Some of the moaning in the east stand last night was fucking tragic. I'm convinced some fans need us to fail so they can maintain their little 'I'm hard core, I support a shit team' act in front of their mates.

are you fornicating over tevez yet mate or do you still not like the hype of him being an ex-rag? :))))

leewill31 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

are you fornicating over tevez yet mate or do you still not like the hype of him being an ex-rag? :))))

I'm chuffed he's doing well for us mate, extremely happy!

I just refused to wank over him whilst he was a rag as it's against all my beliefs.

The fact is, on here, when he scored the goal that won the league for the rags the majority of people were loving it, that offended me greatly as I have been raised to hate all things rag.

Just like now, if we were thinking of buying Rooney then great, he's a good player, but I still wont cheer his goals whilst he's a rag and especially ones against us! I'll never forget the wanking over him after he scored against us last season, made me sick.

I am very happy he's firing them in now though mate, City comes before my own opinions on players. That's why if/when Robinho scores in the semis I can celebrate with a clear conscience unlike some on here!

My only regret was thinking Tevez wasn't up to much initially this season although in my defence he was pretty shit early on. In his defence he wasn't fully fit.

TheMightyQuinn said:
leewill31 said:

I just refused to wank over him whilst he was a rag as it's against all my beliefs.

The fact is, on here, when he scored the goal that won the league for the rags the majority of people were loving it, that offended me greatly as I have been raised to hate all things rag.

Just like now, if we were thinking of buying Rooney then great, he's a good player, but I still wont cheer his goals whilst he's a rag and especially ones against us! I'll never forget the wanking over him after he scored against us last season, made me sick.

I am very happy he's firing them in now though mate, City comes before my own opinions on players. That's why if/when Robinho scores in the semis I can celebrate with a clear conscience unlike some on here!

My only regret was thinking Tevez wasn't up to much initially this season although in my defence he was pretty shit early on. In his defence he wasn't fully fit.

you have stepped over the mark there now TMQ :(

leewill31 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

you have stepped over the mark there now TMQ :(

Don't get me wrong, I hate the little fucker with a passion but just like Tevez, I'm sure I'd change my opinion of him should he decide to cross the divide and join Gods own team. Until then I'll continue to hate him. I can admit he's a great player, the only one they have left, but as he's a rag I hate him. I hated Tevez when he was a rag too yet now I'm growing to love the little fella.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.