The "I was wrong about..." player amnesty thread

I thought Richards would never live up to his potential.

Now i thgink he will.

While im at it I thought the same for Ireland too.

I was wrong about Bellamy in thinking he would always be injured and he would cause trouble, but always said he was a good footballer.

I also said NDJ wasn't good last season but I stand by that as he was no better than Kompany and has only come into his own this season.

I suppose I was wrong about Robinho though, I thought he was world class when we signed him, I was sadly wrong. :(

I am right usually though. :)

TheMightyQuinn said:
leewill31 said:
you have stepped over the mark there now TMQ :(

Don't get me wrong, I hate the little fucker with a passion but just like Tevez, I'm sure I'd change my opinion of him should he decide to cross the divide and join Gods own team. Until then I'll continue to hate him. I can admit he's a great player, the only one they have left, but as he's a rag I hate him. I hated Tevez when he was a rag too yet now I'm growing to love the little fella.

i understand what your saying and do agree :),if he ever did come to the club though i hope our manager would use him right not like the old pisshead across the way he is a FORWARD not a forward ,midfielder,defensive mid,defender!

blue_bird said:
I think Fanzone Danny and vbr should be posting in here about Gaz Baz. At least Damocles had the decency to....

Still not convinced about Barry yet. Looks like he's been carrying an injury for a while ever since he signed. Apparently going to have a hernia operation sometime before the WC, so it explains his performances to some extent. If he keeps up the improvements he has been showing lately then I'll be more than happy to admit I was wrong about him. :)

I've always believed in Bellers. He's generally been terrific for all his clubs not just us. Thing was when he joined us a lot of fans tended to judge him on his personality rather than talent which still baffles me who wouldn't want someone hard as nails, who moans at bad refs,aswell as being fast as F**k and a good goalscorer. I remember him scoring cracking goals for West ham, Newcastle and Blackburn. As for this amnesty I'm slowly coming round to thinking Micah might turn into a decent footballer based on his recent performances.

Felipe Caicedo. Think I said something about never getting a goal in any comp for City. Went on a good run though last year.

Here's one for the future:

Before the season I made a comment about Johnson playing less than five games this season... I was right about this one. I just don't think he's cut out for it/takes it too seriously. Hopefully someone can bump this in a year time and throw it in my face.

when i first saw geovanni and petrov.

i said geovanni would turn out to be awesome and that petrov had a shit left foot and the right was only good for standing on. needless to say i know fuckall about football, like the vast majority who write bollox against our players on here

I was wrong about Tevez, calling him a rich mans Paul Dickov and nothing more than an impact player from the bench.
I thank you Dave for allowing me to get this of my chest, I now feel cleansed of my errors and have repeated 20-odd Roberto Mancini's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.