The idiocy (and selfishness) of panic buying

Sainsbury's near me was out of fuel yesterday. Believe it's had a delivery since as looks open again.

Could be covid absences at the refinery or transport side rather than actual shortages.

Stop in the street and look straight up into the sky. Within ten minutes you'll have people gathering around desperate not to miss out on whatever it is. Then just walk off and leave them to it.

The queues up here are mostly food banks, due to the incompetence of this Thatcherite Junta.
Hang about, you have your very own midget. She's doing an excellent job of ruining the shipyards/ferries. We send you billions of pounds, if she chooses to waste it on Tunnocks Caramel Wafers there's not much we can do.

(Other than laugh)

I confess that I spotted a 3 litre bottle yesterday so I bought it. I stopped short of stocking up on crisps and loo roll though, I'm not a monster.
If you’re buying oil, you may as well make your own crisps!

I assume it’ll hit the chip shops etc first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.