The idiocy (and selfishness) of panic buying

Tesco just delivered

limit of 3 of everything

Milk,fruit,yogurt,bread,ice cream all arrived

No loo roll etc but i have got that now

There are ways to get round the min amount but i am not going to do it or share how

all arrived packed in bags as they are not coming in anymore

If you are new to online groceries and find something is not available then click on rest of shelf,for example i usually buy milk by the pint and they are not available,i clicked on rest of shelf and there was loads of milk in different sizes

Kitkat are going bust then, aren't they.

Struggling to get a delivery or collection in Cheshire expect it will calm down soon

I booked a yesco one last week earliest slot I coild get was next tuesday, the basket has been up and down ecer since with otems dissapearing then being available. All great fun

Tesco just delivered

limit of 3 of everything

Milk,fruit,yogurt,bread,ice cream all arrived

No loo roll etc but i have got that now

There are ways to get round the min amount but i am not going to do it or share how

all arrived packed in bags as they are not coming in anymore

If you are new to online groceries and find something is not available then click on rest of shelf,for example i usually buy milk by the pint and they are not available,i clicked on rest of shelf and there was loads of milk in different sizes

Just buy several bags of milk and keep them in the snowbank in the back garden.

How do you feel about NHS staff getting separate hours at Iceland and Asda?

I've been hearing a bit of stuff of some staff abusing the system by dragging along friends and family or anecdotally about NHS staff having ID stolen.

The latter of that is nonsense as you need photo ID to match your face!

I have mixed feelings on it, as I do the right thing and use a basket for the fam and not a huge trolley piling shit in, but then I see some staff members doing just that.

I booked a yesco one last week earliest slot I coild get was next tuesday, the basket has been up and down ecer since with otems dissapearing then being available. All great fun
Slots at the moment through till 13th April all full probably need to lurk on line to see what time they add the 14th on

Slots at the moment through till 13th April all full probably need to lurk on line to see what time they add the 14th on

iceland are still doing next day round here but do ask if you are a pensioner, in isolation or on the vulnerable list amd.ask you not to use it if not

Oh ive only had the disappearing acts. Ive got a collect next Monday so on Sunday night i will see what's available. All the changing is doing me 'ead in.
Its the next order that l cant do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.