The idiocy (and selfishness) of panic buying

Motorway services are given priority for fuel as they don't want people running out on the motorway. Used Lymm services a few times as its been a nightmare getting fuel in Warrington, the only downside has been the price.

Isn't it a bad thing to fill up right after a tanker has just dumped a load into the underground stores? Stirs up a load of sediment and shite from the bottom of the stores, and that if you fill up right after, it'll then be drawn up from the pumps and into your engine etc.

That true or an old wives tale?
Old wives tales I'm afraid otherwise every time a tanker filled up at the garage cars and vans would be broken down near the stations,fuel filters are in fuel systems for a reason.

Can you lot sort yourselves out down there?

We’ve none of this nonsense here in East Lothian but will be down for the Burnley game in a couple of weeks and don’t want to be driving into the set of the next Mad Max film.

I went out last night and couldn't find any local to me, South Manc.

Anyone know if it's better tonight? Should be relatively normal by tomorrow or Sunday morning surely?

Sainsbury's Cheadle Royal had little queues with plenty of unleaded available pal.

Can you lot sort yourselves out down there?

We’ve none of this nonsense here in East Lothian but will be down for the Burnley game in a couple of weeks and don’t want to be driving into the set of the next Mad Max film.
You could always just drive through Cockenzie and Port Seton to acclimatize yourself.

Isn't it a bad thing to fill up right after a tanker has just dumped a load into the underground stores? Stirs up a load of sediment and shite from the bottom of the stores, and that if you fill up right after, it'll then be drawn up from the pumps and into your engine etc.

That true or an old wives tale?
What would old wives know about cars? ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.