The idiocy (and selfishness) of panic buying

No bloody fuel near me. Morrison's had a delivery yesterday but sold out in 3 hours. Doesn't help that half the petrol stations have closed over the last few years. Enough for about 40 miles. Can't be arsed wasting it driving around trying to find some.

No bloody fuel near me. Morrison's had a delivery yesterday but sold out in 3 hours. Doesn't help that half the petrol stations have closed over the last few years. Enough for about 40 miles. Can't be arsed wasting it driving around trying to find some.
Wait outside a refinery and follow a fuel lorry to its destination station.

Hope you have enough petrol to do this. Good luck.

Sadly the traditional British sense of fair play and good manners has well and truly passed. Now its every fat tattooed git for themselves.
The media stir up a panic, social media amplifies it massively and the 'me me me' instinct is triggered.
Retailers gouge the public instead of sensibly limiting supply. The Government as usual sit on their fat useless arses and tut tut at the situation whilst doing sweet fa and blaming everyone else.
This Country is seriously fucked.

You see the very best in everyone when things like this happen. What a country we live in.

Despite previous government assurances that the fuel crisis would resolve itself within days, the military has now been drafted in.

Military tanker drivers to start delivering fuel to forecourts across the country from Monday.’ @
ITV

Despite previous government assurances that the fuel crisis would resolve itself within days, the military has now been drafted in.

Military tanker drivers to start delivering fuel to forecourts across the country from Monday.’ @
ITV
but Borris did say he had no intention of bringing in the military.maybe i dreamed that

ITV
That's why we have them, hope they get drivers rates and not being used as cheap labour to boost Oil company profits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.