The improvement in Zabaleta

I'm glad the OP mentioned Zaba after tonight. My MOTM. We have the best two right backs in the Premier League and long may it continue.

Blue Haze said:
Legend.

Also, Micah for CB and Zaba for RB for the rest of the time we have injuries.

Couldn't agree more - Savic should be kept away from the first team for the remainder of the season. He's not ready

Wonderful player, the improvement he's shown from when he joined has been incredible. He must never leave.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Although Micah was immense tonight and Zaba to its hard to remove Micah from RB where he has destroyed defences
Needs must. And Bob made the right decision tonight. Savic simply cannot be trusted, so it had to be either Micah or Zab at CB (and Zab hasn't got the build for that role).

jimharri said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Although Micah was immense tonight and Zaba to its hard to remove Micah from RB where he has destroyed defences
Needs must. And Bob made the right decision tonight. Savic simply cannot be trusted, so it had to be either Micah or Zab at CB (and Zab hasn't got the build for that role).

No Micah was unbelievable tonight and i felt good he was there as Savic should never start im just saying Micah should always be are RB when are 2 main CB are available

BoyBlue_1985 said:
jimharri said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

No Micah was unbelievable tonight and i felt good he was there as Savic should never start im just saying Micah should always be are RB when are 2 main CB are available
Agreed 100%. I was simply on about the unique situation tonight, when both our first choice CBs were out injured. Hopefully at least one of them will be back for the constant barrage of high balls at St(j)oke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.