The improvement in Zabaleta

Absolutely love him. If I saw him in the street I'd struggle not to go up to him and give him a big smacker.

He is one of us. He gets it, he gets City.

Our most consistent player? I think so. The most under-rated full-back in the division, Pascal is just a brilliant player. No matter if we're playing Chelsea at home, the Rags at Wembley or Leicester away, he puts in a brilliant performance. I'm never worried when he is on the team sheet any more, you know exactly what you're going to get.

Pascal Zabaleta is a complete tank.

Warrior.

my favourite city player in the squad, taking into account everyone both on and off the pitch.

Not my favourite as a player, but as a person and what he does for the club, and the attitude and commitment he shows.

never moans, never has a go. Get's on with the job, does what he's asked and takes one for the team at any given moment.

Every team would love to have a Pab Zab in theirs, thankfully we have one.

So much respect for Pab Zab, ultimate guy.

Freestyler said:
Every team would love to have a Pab Zab in theirs, thankfully we have one.
You're correct on that. So many teams are crying out for a Pablo because there aren't that many good "Pablos" around.

-Touch Tackling
- Rugged and doesn't give attackers any space or time
-Technically good (compared to English players)
- Consistently consistent
- Hardman

And most of all:
Versatile. Right back, left back, defensive mid.

I believe Pablo is what the Italians call a tuttofare. A handyman.

Anyone notice him telling Dean to add on time when Chelsea were taking a long time to make a sub?

Came back to bite us on the bum, when he found the 4 additional minutes at the end!

Still, love him to bits and my MOTM tonight!

How we missed him at Swansea!

Jumanji said:
Ntini77 said:
Best defender at the club after Kompany. His attacking play is underrated, too.
He's our best fullback (defensively). The scrappy fucker, I love you Zaba!

THIS^^^ Perhaps even overall. But certainly defensively.

love zabs, total professional and always puts in 100% wherever he's asked to play, when he played fullback against arsenal i forgot walcott was even playing because zabs had him in his pocket, another great showing tonight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.