The inflatables craze went bananas!

He had a fight with Frankenstein at Ipswich away once! Going off big style it was!
Remember that game very well.Machin promotion season... Had a great trip down there,good booze,away end packed ,inflatables everywhere,City started brightly,everyone laughing joking,pissed up.....we turned to laugh at the ipswich fans who had the other half of the terrace behind the goal..
"Ipswich Ipswich rah rah rah " we sang......just as Ipswich scored.lost 1nil.sobered up immediately .long long journey home.

Remember that game very well.Machin promotion season... Had a great trip down there,good booze,away end packed ,inflatables everywhere,City started brightly,everyone laughing joking,pissed up.....we turned to laugh at the ipswich fans who had the other half of the terrace behind the goal..
"Ipswich Ipswich rah rah rah " we sang......just as Ipswich scored.lost 1nil.sobered up immediately .long long journey home.

Oh yes! Good times though

No his son:)
46510582_2312073688820208_9048252922978107392_n.jpg

I enjoyed every minute of it. Some fantastic experiences. Taking 12000 to Stoke in fancy dress, bananas Everywhere and getting beat ! Only City!

best time of my life as a city fan was between 84 and 89.

Don't get me wrong I love all this success but it's a bit sterile nowadays.
Amazing times they were

Banana aggro Banana aggro allo allo!

A mate of mine wasn’t really into football and he’s only ever attended one game in his life. We convinced him to come to West Brom away.
I often wondered if he thought all games consisted of the game plus additions like padding pool, Frankenstein, Godzilla ( and Newcastle Brown Ale that night if I remember “f off Geordies F off Geordies”)

Typical West Midlands police that night stopped the fun by deflating Frankenstein.

From what I recall the games only shot was one long ball from the keeper, Brian “Whale” dazzled by the lights. One nil game over

Halcyon Days!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.