The Irish Trio

Dunne and Shay will get a clap from me, but I hope everyone doesn't start noshing dunney off all game only for him to barely acknowledge us again. Just a bit disappointed in Ireland so I won't give him much response. Agree with shay's professionalism, top man

A real heart warming momnet at Villa Park when Dunney scored against us. If he does again tomorrow, i'll once again clap him. Brilliant servent to the club and a real good player who loves City.

Given was a brilliant buy for us because we had a top class replacement in, while letting us send Joe out on loan. At the time, Given was better than Hart. But Joe going out on loan helped him massively and he came back the better keeper, and also learning from Shay's experiance was vital too. Becuase before, all he really had was Issakson and Kasper.

Ireland's 'wonder season' wasn'y even that good in my eyes. Massive improvement yes, but take away Robinho and he was nothing.

Agueroisablue said:
LoveCity said:
Dunne and Given will always have full respect from me. Great pros who have always had good things to say about us.

Ireland, on the other hand, has done nothing but run our club's name through the dirt, taken the club to court, among other things. A complete primadonna and Mancini's decision to get rid has been 100% justified by his career progress since.

Only this.

I concur.

Farzyy said:
Agueroisablue said:
LoveCity said:
Dunne and Given will always have full respect from me. Great pros who have always had good things to say about us.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1211052/Richard-Dunne-hits-stabber-Cook-5m-City-exit.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -exit.html</a>

BuckersMCFC said:
A real heart warming momnet at Villa Park when Dunney scored against us. If he does again tomorrow, i'll once again clap him. Brilliant servent to the club and a real good player who loves City.

Given was a brilliant buy for us because we had a top class replacement in, while letting us send Joe out on loan. At the time, Given was better than Hart. But Joe going out on loan helped him massively and he came back the better keeper, and also learning from Shay's experiance was vital too. Becuase before, all he really had was Issakson and Kasper.

Ireland's 'wonder season' wasn'y even that good in my eyes. Massive improvement yes, but take away Robinho and he was nothing.

I'll clap if he sticks one in his own net.

Heart warming moment my arse.

Good cheers for all 3 including Ireland. Where are these mystery booing bluemooners again?

That's now Onuoha and Ireland who Bluemoon hate but City supporters respect.

BuckersMCFC said:
A real heart warming momnet at Villa Park when Dunney scored against us. If he does again tomorrow, i'll once again clap him. Brilliant servent to the club and a real good player who loves City. Given was a brilliant buy for us because we had a top class replacement in, while letting us send Joe out on loan. At the time, Given was better than Hart. But Joe going out on loan helped him massively and he came back the better keeper, and also learning from Shay's experiance was vital too. Becuase before, all he really had was Issakson and Kasper.

Serious question, if he knocked in the winner in the 94th minute would you of clapped?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.