The Italian Benitez...

mcfcliam said:
We'll win the odd game but the fact is...we're doing fuck all with Mancini

That's a fact is it? Talking out of your arse pal.

I'm guessing a few of you have had too many so I'll call it a night.

jay_mcfc said:
mcfcliam said:
We'll win the odd game but the fact is...we're doing fuck all with Mancini

That's a fact is it? Talking out of your arse pal.

I'm guessing a few of you have had too many so I'll call it a night.

How am I talking out of my arse?

I'm telling it straight...if you're happy with winning one week and playing shit the next then that's your problem.

We played with fear tonight and it was pathetic, United were there for the taking.

mcfcliam said:
We'll win the odd game but the fact is...we're doing fuck all with Mancini.

Losing even more confidence.

It is turgid football thats for sure. Tevez just looked fed up tonight having to continually flog a dead horse.

We might finish top 4 which is his aim but I dont see any real signs of major progress and its just so dull to watch. Some people paid over £50 for that tonight.

imo,he's more than a fringe player,he needs more minutes..

I agree. He's more of a threat running at players than what we have in the current starting 11. I'd be in favour of moving milner to barrys postion in CM and AJ to milners in the attacking role

SPIDERBOY said:
ThreeTeamSupporter said:
Jesus. Have you ever posted something intelligent?

not being funny,mate,but can you explain why he does not start.

Sure, I'll give it a go
- He's started against Poznan and Blackpool (that's 2 of the last 5), and what did he do? Not a lot. (He only came alive against Poznan in the last 20)
- I think most posters on here will agree that he's most effective in the last 20, against a tired opposition (see Newcastle for further details). He gets shut out in the majority of games if he's not put on in this situation.
- He's not good enough at defending.
- He gives the ball away in dangerous positions.

I'm not saying he's not a good player (which he clearly is), but, at the moment, I think Mancini is right in making him an 'impact' substitute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.