The Italian Benitez...

BillyShears said:
dctid said:
way way too harsh

Possibly....I always rated Benitez, and as much as it pains other people to accept it, I rate Mancini too. He's not a shit manager by any stretch of the imagination. He may one day develop into a Mourinho, Wenger, or Ancelotti...but right now, he isn't. And this City should demand the best. Unless our exacting standards only extend to the playing squad...
Patience Billy- Rome wasn't built in a day

Bigga said:
But let me switch back to me a mo. LOL at BS. He can't decide whether to hate Mancini or not. What a fence sitter!!

Exactly. This thread is nothing more than attention seeking but at least he'll be right one way or the other. He's an embarrassment to the board and after the shit he gave me when I was anti-Hughes (yes I did fucking tell you so!!!) he can fuck right off. At least I said Hughes was never good enough from the start and imo that has been proven whilst this tool sits on the fence and talks utter nonsense but then people who've been on this board for a while know that.

This thread is embarrassing, absolutely embarrassing! His original rant and thread title totally go against what he writes later. An embarrassing, attention seeking thread and I'll remember the 'he won't win a title in 10 years' statement. So unless Chelsea, Arsenal and United all get involved in some heavy match-fixing (again sat on the fence with his 'get out clause!) then WHEN City win the league I'll be looking for you on here, Billy!

Tonight I was the most frustrated I have been in my life! Please can we attack Bobby pretty pleaseeee

The reason why we were so bereft of ideas is because Tevez was never fit from the start and therefore Rio and Vidic had nothing to do. Our system relies heavily on Tevez being on form and running down defenders which he wasn't able to do tonight because he was not fit. That is also the most likely explanation as to why he didn't let rip in the first few minutes.

SPIDERBOY said:
why is johnno constantly on the bench?surely he is a great attacking option..

Jesus. Have you ever posted something intelligent?

jay_mcfc said:
The reason why we were so bereft of ideas is because Tevez was never fit from the start and therefore Rio and Vidic had nothing to do. Our system relies heavily on Tevez being on form and running down defenders which he wasn't able to do tonight because he was not fit. That is also the most likely explanation as to why he didn't let rip in the first few minutes.

You know what?

I know people love his tearing around style, but maybe it was fitness as you say, but it just wasn't conducive tonight. Not only that, but his decision making was absolutely dire!! Tonight he tried to bundle the ball through, when it would have been easier to slot someone else through, if he wasn't 100%.

Poor game from him, for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.