The ITK Discussion Thread [Merged]

Re: Terry and other stuff (please read carefully)

1dart said:
URG NOT GOING ANYWHERE.

Me, URG and Ric have sat down and discussed terms over a new deal, he feels the board are willing to match is ambition and would only consider leaving if Ric decided to sell. We have 1 more year left on the current deal so just waiting to agree on wages and fees and hopefully we can put this rumour to bed.

Thanks, URGs agent, 1dart.

Ha ha!

I didn't realise I had appointed an agent! Are you licensed? Nice statement though!

Cheers Gramps some people on this forum need to learn how to read the lines not between them.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
1dart said:
URG NOT GOING ANYWHERE.

Me, URG and Ric have sat down and discussed terms over a new deal, he feels the board are willing to match is ambition and would only consider leaving if Ric decided to sell. We have 1 more year left on the current deal so just waiting to agree on wages and fees and hopefully we can put this rumour to bed.

Ha ha!

I didn't realise I had appointed an agent! Are you licensed? Nice statement though!

Course you had. Il get the best possible deal for you. Yes im licenced. If theres any one else who is approaching the last year of their contract then please get in touch.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
1dart said:
URG NOT GOING ANYWHERE.

Ha ha!

Queue URG to turn off his 400 mobile phones and go AWOL thus forcing bluemoon to impose a 24h deal line. (And then to promptly extend the deal line once it's passed...)

URG, Zin,
Who you kidding about these Illegal approaches, Ive been pimping you both out to every board I can looking to get a good deal. Anyway its looking like Lincoln for you next year Zin, due to your love of Green and for you URG I am getting good feedback from Derby county since I told them you had a connection in the Media, not sure why but they got ever so excited and asked if you were coming to open that big safe in the basement ?. Anyway, If you could both keep shtum for now while I try and negotiate your fee's up that would be great.

Cheers,
Nixon

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
URG, Zin,
Who you kidding about these Illegal approaches, Ive been pimping you both out to every board I can looking to get a good deal. Anyway its looking like Lincoln for you next year Zin, due to your love of Green and for you URG I am getting good feedback from Derby county since I told them you had a connection in the Media, not sure why but they got ever so excited and asked if you were coming to open that big safe in the basement ?. Anyway, If you could both keep shtum for now while I try and negotiate your fee's up that would be great.

Cheers,
Nixon

Cheers mate

Keep up the good work. You know that I am partial to the occasional diet coke. If you could arrange for some with the free itunes offer on the label to be delivered on the quiet please let me know. Oh if you're dealing with Nigel Clough...please ask him if City can have some of the pay off back that he pocketed when he left with a big toe problem!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.