The ITK Discussion Thread [Merged]

Re: Terry and other stuff (please read carefully)

expect terry to do a piece in the news of the world or whatever this weekend to prepare the chelsea fans for leaving with "his side of the story" - whatever chelsea offer him, we'll offer more anyway...

it is a shame (and a sad reflection on this board) that you have felt the need to make that OP - but I do understand - the mindless hounding of SM123 was just pathetic

1dart said:
URG NOT GOING ANYWHERE.

Me, URG and Ric have sat down and discussed terms over a new deal, he feels the board are willing to match is ambition and would only consider leaving if Ric decided to sell. We have 1 more year left on the current deal so just waiting to agree on wages and fees and hopefully we can put this rumour to bed.

Thanks, URGs agent, 1dart.
Hmmm! 3rd party ownership.. I can see this one dragging on a bit.

URG,

I know that you do have contacts in useful places, do your homework, and always pass stuff on in good faith. I also know that just because someone with good information tells you or anyone else with connections about something that might happen, it does not mean that it will, because shit happens. And that is something everyone should keep in mind, in addition to, as you point out, learning to read carefully what people write. Sadly half the people in the country are of below average intelligence and some of them make it on to this forum.

OB1 said:
URG,

I know that you do have contacts in useful places, do your homework, and always pass stuff on in good faith. I also know that just because someone with good information tells you or anyone else with connections about something that might happen, it does not mean that it will, because shit happens. And that is something everyone should keep in mind, in addition to, as you point out, learning to read carefully what people write. Sadly half the people in the country are of below average intelligence and some of them make it on to this forum.

You saying i iz tick? lol

Hope your well OB1

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
OB1 said:
URG,

You saying i iz tick? lol

Hope your well OB1

hahah yah wezz alliizzzz tik m8...
hopefully the idiots will get bored and retreat to there respective holes

OB1 said:
URG,

How can half the people in the country be of below average intelligence?

Ha! Git oot of thart one ya basteed! :)

Damocles said:
OB1 said:
URG,

How can half the people in the country be of below average intelligence?

Ha! Git oot of thart one ya basteed! :)

Thats clever go top of the halfwit class! lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.