The ITK Discussion Thread [Merged]

Re: Just this minute.............Update page 69

ShaunyWrightWright said:
sput the wonder pig said:
ShaunyWrightWright said:
spursmad321 said:
had a phone call, you can ignore my cautionary posts afew minutes ago.

I have just been told that Eto'o is now 100% done, and that Lescott is also 100% done.

Cheers

Spursmad321

WRONG

ohh you cant say that.... ITK have immunity from getting shit on here and this thread will soon be deleted

pathetic

haha, even staring at cold hard facts it will probably be purged. Ridiculous.

Its not that mate, its the deperation to be the first to dig up the thread and then post WRONG!!.

The cold hard facts are that he has called a good 8 of our transfer dealings over the past year. 8 out of 9 is not to bad is it? a 91% ish success rate.

Pathetic anyone having a Dig at Spursmad, get one wrong and suddenly your hated?

Remember how many he has got right.

I bet people have been telling their mates what they've read on here, and now they look like idiots.

As tough as it may be, it is 100% wrong and we/I am 100% right in pointing it out. I don't want his mobile number or his personal information, but pointing out when someone is right or wrong and being frowned upon is shameful.

spursmad still got more right in a month than the rest of you put together over your entire lives. he clarified that by '100% done' he meant that the player and city were in agreement. he was subject to some absolutely outrageous behavior a couple of days ago. this board should leave him alone.

ShaunyWrightWright said:
As tough as it may be, it is 100% wrong and we/I am 100% right in pointing it out. I don't want his mobile number or his personal information, but pointing out when someone is right or wrong and being frowned upon is shameful.

I bet you enjoy pointing out to City players on the pitch when they are wrong....in your opinion.

Spindash said:
I bet people have been telling their mates what they've read on here, and now they look like idiots.
You can't rely on internet rumour - so take it less seriously.

Conclusion: Take a break from the Transfer Forum. It changes nothing, and traumatises the weak....which is why the Rags infiltrate

ShaunyWrightWright said:

Not at all, its the desperation to point it out. It looks as though it hurts you the most by doing so.

I am not one to talk when it comes to criticizing ITK's, it is only right to question it, I have questioned Ajay on many occasion but only ever got into arguments (as much as you can on a forum) with those who blindly follow him. Ajay will vouch that I am often around his posts but I think now he can see the banter thats involved.

Spursmad is only passing on what he hears, he obviously jumped the gun, but he called the negotiations with both eto'o and Terry long before the tabloids.

barryo said:
ShaunyWrightWright said:

I bet you enjoy pointing out to City players on the pitch when they are wrong....in your opinion.

Hardly, l've always been behind itks and spurs but when he's wong he's wrong, and for someone to point that out and having it offend so many people is shocking. hopefully we'll come through better in the end for not capturing etoo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.