The ITK Discussion Thread [Merged]

Re: Just this minute.............Update page 69

digging up this thread so you could be the first to point out the bleeding obvious in capital letters makes you look petulant, to say the least. why didnt you quote the ones he got right? grow up, purlease.

MY BRISTOL BITS said:
hahhah how he sucked us in please all the spursmad bum lickers who hang on his every word you are a disgrace eto 100% done bollox
when it signed and sealed then its 100% were are we now with tevez because that is supposed to be 100% lmao never heard so much bulshit in all my life glad he is gone
Jesus fucking christ. And you've been here what, 5 minutes? Pipe down.

MY BRISTOL BITS said:
hahhah how he sucked us in please all the spursmad bum lickers who hang on his every word you are a disgrace eto 100% done bollox
when it signed and sealed then its 100% were are we now with tevez because that is supposed to be 100% lmao never heard so much bulshit in all my life glad he is gone

People are a disgrace for believing a genuine guy?

It's cocks like you that have alienated valuable assets to this forum ie Spursmad.

admit it he was wrong and the news of the world broke tevez and barry b4 spursmad he is a wum end off and im sorry whoever you are cant remember your name musnt be that important just because im new doesnt mean i cant have an opinion

Right I've not read the recent replys but Spurmad said it was 100% done and he later posted that 100% meant deal agree with club and deal agreed with player but not official until medical and signing

the Eto'o deals gone sour ..... but it could be the loyalty a payment which is an issue between Barca and Eto'o ...not us

or maybe someone tried changing the agreements

Manci7y said:
For me spursmad was right. The deal was 100% done, but unfortunately only in principal. The fee was agreed the wages were agreed.

The stumbling was when eto'o got greedy over the loyalty payments.
Not a done deal

MY BRISTOL BITS said:
admit it he was wrong and the news of the world broke tevez and barry b4 spursmad he is a wum end off and im sorry whoever you are cant remember your name musnt be that important just because im new doesnt mean i cant have an opinion

actually because you are so new it does mean you cant have an opinion....

lifes a woman

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.