The ITK Discussion Thread [Merged]

Re: Just this minute.............Update page 69

bizzbo said:
sput the wonder pig said:
to be fair he said the deal was %100 done.... it wasnt but hey ho... we move on..... and he wont be the first itk/wum to get something wrong and he defo wont be the last......i think it maybe something we have to get used too.

he did say 100%, then he clarified what he meant by that, just as I have explained. of course he won't be the last. maybe he got ahead of himself. dunno. can you please stop engaging me in conversation when there are moles around? :P
soz

Gwladiator said:
bizzbo said:
go back and read the last ten pages and get a feel for whats happened the last week. check your facts on what he has correctly predicted in the past. then, when you have all the info, mind your own bloody business. guests should stay out of sensitive business that doesnt concern them.

Don't believe anything was actually a FACT in the Eto'o deal apart from the fact that City wanted to buy him and were willing to pay big money. spursmad may have predicted things right in the past but have you considered they may have been simply educated guesses?

City fans are understandably excited this summer because of players you are trying to bring in. You should therefore except there are people who will take advantage of this and try and wind you up about transfers.

none of your bloody business what we believe, you patronising fool. you couldnt even tell me what his track record is, much less whether it made him believable.

Gwladiator said:
bizzbo said:
let's be honest, we just don't know how close it was... he did clarify exactly what he meant on another post, that city had agreed terms with the player and with the selling club. isn't the story in the press that the problems have been between barca and eto'o?

If you had agreed terms with Eto'o and with Barca he'd be yours, simple as.

As simple as that !

I wish. Eto'o was wangling for a pay off from Barca, that didnt involve us . Barca tried to force his hand by offering him a two year deal but on the same money. Which to me was a big message saying we dont want you.
The problem is between Eto'o and Barca, nothing to do with us . Thats why we have said enough is enough

Meka said:
LOLZ.

Whats this? Manchester city's special ITK gets something else completely wrong? the one that said Terry will hand in a transfer request? I lol'd at how pathetic this forum is.

Bye :)

thank you for your short visit, thought there was something fishy about you, now i know why, you live in grimsby.

bizzbo said:
none of your bloody business what we believe, you patronising fool. you couldnt even tell me what his track record is, much less whether it made him believable.

Somebody's a little defensive.

cannot fucking believe some of the stick spursmad is getting. the guys track record is virtually impeccable and to the idiot who said the news of the world broke the tevez/barry story before him they didnt! spursmad posted it on coys on the friday, notw ran it the SUNDAY , 48 hours later.

some of the posters on here questioning him need to get with it and realise they are on the verge of losing the best ITK on here by a million miles because they were so desperate to find out who he is / doubt his information.

Yes spursmad posted Eto'o was 100% done, when asked to expand on this he said the clubs have agreed a fee, eto'o will join city and has accepted terms of his contract and the only thing left was to sort out his loyalty payment with barcelona. The fact is he hasnt done this and city have decided its time to pull the plug and go after other target.

For those questioning his track record and asking is he a WUM, heres a few things he was spot on about:

Bridge (jan), Robinho rape allegation, Santa Cruz (when newspapers etc. didnt think we'd go back in for him cos of injury record). Barry (b2 days before NOTW story), Talks with Terry (before papers). Hart loaned out with no opntion to buy, & most notably Stuart Taylor week before it happened.

Why dont the people who call him a WUM read his fucking comment history to clarify all of that ^^ and then apologise for their lack of knowledge to go with their opinions that he doesnt know anything or is WUM. If this slating of him carries on theres no way he will continue posting on here and i for one will be gutted, knowing he is a genuine ITK and also seems like a nice fella who was posting on here for our benefit not his!

Matt.D said:
cannot fucking believe some of the stick spursmad is getting. the guys track record is virtually impeccable and to the idiot who said the news of the world broke the tevez/barry story before him they didnt! spursmad posted it on coys on the friday, notw ran it the SUNDAY , 48 hours later.

some of the posters on here questioning him need to get with it and realise they are on the verge of losing the best ITK on here by a million miles because they were so desperate to find out who he is / doubt his information.

Yes spursmad posted Eto'o was 100% done, when asked to expand on this he said the clubs have agreed a fee, eto'o will join city and has accepted terms of his contract and the only thing left was to sort out his loyalty payment with barcelona. The fact is he hasnt done this and city have decided its time to pull the plug and go after other target.

For those questioning his track record and asking is he a WUM, heres a few things he was spot on about:

Bridge (jan), Robinho rape allegation, Santa Cruz (when newspapers etc. didnt think we'd go back in for him cos of injury record). Barry (b2 days before NOTW story), Talks with Terry (before papers). Hart loaned out with no opntion to buy, & most notably Stuart Taylor week before it happened.

Why dont the people who call him a WUM read his fucking comment history to clarify all of that ^^ and then apologise for their lack of knowledge to go with their opinions that he doesnt know anything or is WUM. If this slating of him carries on theres no way he will continue posting on here and i for one will be gutted, knowing he is a genuine ITK and also seems like a nice fella who was posting on here for our benefit not his!

Gwladiator said:
bizzbo said:

Somebody's a little defensive.

not at all, I promise.

you really are patronizing, you think we havent had WUMs and flawed ITKs before?

you really don't have the facts to make a judgement on the lad, and in any case, decide for yourself, not for others, let alone a rival set of fans, this really is none of your business.

everyone goes on about SM getting it wrong .........didnt people on here hound him out?
maybe if you didnt maybe we would of heard it earlier!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.