The ITK Discussion Thread [Merged]

Re: Just this minute.............Update page 69

francis henry lee said:
everyone goes on about SM getting it wrong .........didnt people on here hound him out?
maybe if you didnt maybe we would of heard it earlier!!!!!!!

that was a couple of chelsea fans stirring shit, which is why I am trying to impress upon gwladiator that his presence in this thread, and opinions on this matter, are not welcome

Matt.D said:
cannot fucking believe some of the stick spursmad is getting. the guys track record is virtually impeccable and to the idiot who said the news of the world broke the tevez/barry story before him they didnt! spursmad posted it on coys on the friday, notw ran it the SUNDAY , 48 hours later.

some of the posters on here questioning him need to get with it and realise they are on the verge of losing the best ITK on here by a million miles because they were so desperate to find out who he is / doubt his information.

Yes spursmad posted Eto'o was 100% done, when asked to expand on this he said the clubs have agreed a fee, eto'o will join city and has accepted terms of his contract and the only thing left was to sort out his loyalty payment with barcelona. The fact is he hasnt done this and city have decided its time to pull the plug and go after other target.

For those questioning his track record and asking is he a WUM, heres a few things he was spot on about:

Bridge (jan), Robinho rape allegation, Santa Cruz (when newspapers etc. didnt think we'd go back in for him cos of injury record). Barry (b2 days before NOTW story), Talks with Terry (before papers). Hart loaned out with no opntion to buy, & most notably Stuart Taylor week before it happened.

Why dont the people who call him a WUM read his fucking comment history to clarify all of that ^^ and then apologise for their lack of knowledge to go with their opinions that he doesnt know anything or is WUM. If this slating of him carries on theres no way he will continue posting on here and i for one will be gutted, knowing he is a genuine ITK and also seems like a nice fella who was posting on here for our benefit not his!

This. The guy didn't have to post, but decided to provide all of us with reliable information simply because that's the kind if guy he is. I get a fair bit of Villa/Birmingham info living where I do but I don't post it on their forums. People should just lay off the guy, it's sad that he gets more stick than actual WUMs who just lie to make themselves feel important.

Matt.D said:
cannot fucking believe some of the stick spursmad is getting. the guys track record is virtually impeccable and to the idiot who said the news of the world broke the tevez/barry story before him they didnt! spursmad posted it on coys on the friday, notw ran it the SUNDAY , 48 hours later.

some of the posters on here questioning him need to get with it and realise they are on the verge of losing the best ITK on here by a million miles because they were so desperate to find out who he is / doubt his information.

Yes spursmad posted Eto'o was 100% done, when asked to expand on this he said the clubs have agreed a fee, eto'o will join city and has accepted terms of his contract and the only thing left was to sort out his loyalty payment with barcelona. The fact is he hasnt done this and city have decided its time to pull the plug and go after other target.

For those questioning his track record and asking is he a WUM, heres a few things he was spot on about:

Bridge (jan), Robinho rape allegation, Santa Cruz (when newspapers etc. didnt think we'd go back in for him cos of injury record). Barry (b2 days before NOTW story), Talks with Terry (before papers). Hart loaned out with no opntion to buy, & most notably Stuart Taylor week before it happened.

Why dont the people who call him a WUM read his fucking comment history to clarify all of that ^^ and then apologise for their lack of knowledge to go with their opinions that he doesnt know anything or is WUM. If this slating of him carries on theres no way he will continue posting on here and i for one will be gutted, knowing he is a genuine ITK and also seems like a nice fella who was posting on here for our benefit not his!

Agree 100%

Childish wankers slating him. Before they had a cock up hs arse. What happened there, you lose your erection. Grow up and get fucking life.

I know a little bit more about how spursmad gets his information than most on here (i.e. I know who his source is), and although I'm not prepared to say any more than that in public for what should be obvious reasons after this week's events it's enough to make me know that the information he has given out on here is genuine. It's a solid contact.

I must say I've doubted what his percentages meant from the start, because 100% done in my mind should mean a legally binding deal has been signed, and anything less than that should never be stated to be 100%. People have gone out and placed bets, or bragged to their mates that Eto'o is coming because of their trust in his info, and they have every right to feel a bit let down by that.

I have asked spursmad twice in the last couple of weeks to clarify his definition of 100% (once on the forum, once by pm) and he hasn't replied. It could be that '100% done' is a direct quote from his source, in which case he couldn't be blamed. The poor guy has been bombarded with requests, questions and pm's so I'll cut him some slack about that.

I hope he comes back on here because I for one will still be listening to what he says.

Regular Joe said:
I have asked spursmad twice in the last couple of weeks to clarify his definition of 100% (once on the forum, once by pm) and he hasn't replied. It could be that '100% done' is a direct quote from his source, in which case he couldn't be blamed. The poor guy has been bombarded with requests, questions and pm's so I'll cut him some slack about that.

I hope he comes back on here because I for one will still be listening to what he says.

if he hasn't responded to you, maybe that's because he has already clarified it. I remember reading it. terms agreed between city and player, and between city and selling club.

I just wanna add to what everyone else is saying and that people who post ANYONES real life details except the person themselves should be banned for life. End of.

I dont care if your a WUM, a RAG, a paperthin carbon copy of a human being - almost everyone of us on here use a forum name and not our real name; maybe thats because we want to escape for reality or maybe because we just want to be private but nobody should be posting anyones details for any reason.

All those of you who slated spursmad are surely entitled to your opinion but often its not what you say but how you say it.
It was bang out of order how you lot hounded him out and we have lost a decent poster and debatabley a good ITK.

Shame on you.

doomuk said:
I just wanna add to what everyone else is saying and that people who post ANYONES real life details except the person themselves should be banned for life. End of.

I dont care if your a WUM, a RAG, a paperthin carbon copy of a human being - almost everyone of us on here use a forum name and not our real name; maybe thats because we want to escape for reality or maybe because we just want to be private but nobody should be posting anyones details for any reason.

All those of you who slated spursmad are surely entitled to your opinion but often its not what you say but how you say it.
It was bang out of order how you lot hounded him out and we have lost a decent poster and debatabley a good ITK.

Shame on you.

Agree 100%. Dickheads whoever they were.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.