The ITK Discussion Thread [Merged]

Re: Just this minute.............Update page 69

Spursfan321 got this one wrong. Does that destroy his 100% record?

johnmc said:
fulhamroad22 said:

did you go to skool?

LOL, yeah. I should reword my argument, surely he is no longer the infallible ITK people think he is? Yes, he has got things right, but he will get things wrong too.

Spursfan321 quantified the 100% claim by saying deals had been agreed with both parties ie Barca and Eto'o representative. The stumbling block came when Eto'o demanded a loyalty bonus and an in fight began.

Good God. what have we come to on this forum?

People with a genuine point of view are having the piss taken out of themselves
Try to be informative, and get fucked by hero's behind a keyboard

If I was Ric, I'd shut the whole place down because this is not the site he set up years ago. He tried to produce a site for City fans to debate and discuss all of the points of my club.

At first it really was the dogs bollocks, thanks to Scarblu, Kingy, etc but now we seem only to have wankers attacking everyone

If we can go back to the bluemoon of old, I've been a member for over 10 years now, then I'll be a Bluemooner for ever

If the current wankers control the site, I'll leave it to you

flyer said:

If I was Ric, I'd shut the whole place down because this is not the site he set up years ago. He tried to produce a site for City fans to debate and discuss all of the points of my club.

At first it really was the dogs bollocks, thanks to Scarblu, Kingy, etc but now we seem only to have wankers attacking everyone

If we can go back to the bluemoon of old, I've been a member for over 10 years now, then I'll be a Bluemooner for ever

Seconded.

flyer said:

you sound like a good egg, but i'm a little unclear as to who you are referring to in this thread? I like to take the piss a bit, no apologies for that, it's all part of the craic as far as i'm concerned, so is it my type, or the people who hounded and taken the piss out of spursmad?

Why is it Spursmads fault City pulled out because Barca and Eto'o was messing about over the loyalty payment? Obviously it got to the stage where Eto'o was ignoring his Phone. So why should we wait around while they fuck about over this payment. Well done City.

Was out before when I heard it fell through and wasnt bothered tbh. Robbie, Rsc,Tevez(hopefully) Boj,Bellers,petrov and SWP is more than enough attacking options for the front 3. Lets get 2 defenders and maybe another Mid and we'll be sorted.

Hope Spursmad comes back asap so he can keep us upto date with the other transfers.

fulhamroad22 said:
johnmc said:
fulhamroad22 said:

did you go to skool?

LOL, yeah. I should reword my argument, surely he is no longer the infallible ITK people think he is? Yes, he has got things right, but he will get things wrong too.
FWIW, IMO, the issue is not infallibility, but impeccability; they are not the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.