The ITK Discussion Thread [Merged]

Re: ITKs please come back

It doesn't make anything happen any quicker, and just raises expectations. When they're not met, the disturbed crack up, prompted by stirrers from over the road.

no point in coming back with ITK knowledge.

i said that either villa/eto would be done by the 10th july and then valencia get about 500 mill cash injecion and eto is dismissed on the 10th :p...

and i havn't heard nething on kolo as his brother mite be coming to arsenal..

all i know now is MH top targets are JT, JL and Tevez (JL will hand in a transfer request) <-- been saying that a numerous of times.

MH top 3 targets and the JL info came from a source in manchester media..

Blue Mania said:

i said that either villa/eto would be done by the 10th july and then valencia get about 500 mill cash injecion and eto is dismissed on the 10th :p...

all i know now is MH top targets are JT, JL and Tevez (JL will hand in a transfer request) <-- been saying that a numerous of times.

im not one for slagging off the ITK's etc. and i more than said my piece about those slagging off spursmad, however, you know f*ck all mate.

Blue Mania said:

this is actually what you posted:
D.Villa and Toure (Kolo) are to be announced by Fri 10th July....

The "sauce" is of the finest quality...

he says talks are in the advance stages with both players and will be announced by the above date he also claims (sorry spursmad) that we are considering backing out of the eto deal as he is just demanding far too much monies around 250k a week mark - but don't rule it out as we are still trying to get him to lower the mark with big bonus's such as, money for top6/4, return of 20gls ect ect....

so it will be Villa if Eto doesn't lower his wage demand and toure is more or less ours :)

complete bollocks, and don't think that it went unnoticed that you were there cheering on the spursmad witchunt.

Matt.D said:
Blue Mania said:

im not one for slagging off the ITK's etc. and i more than said my piece about those slagging off spursmad, however, you know f*ck all mate.

There is a prime example of why noone should say nething they have been told as the only way to prove the info you get is true is by naming the source to which then puts there job on the line ..

SM said Tevez, Lescott and Eto'o were "100% done deals" didn't he? How could Lescott and Eto'o be seen as "100% done deals" even now 2 weeks later?

BringBackSwales said:
SM said Tevez, Lescott and Eto'o were "100% done deals" didn't he? How could Lescott and Eto'o be seen as "100% done deals" even now 2 weeks later?

here we go again... yep, he said 100%, but shortly after he posted that he meant that eto'o and city had agreed terms, and barca and city had agreed terms. it appears that the problem was eto'o and barca were not able to agree terms (the 'loyalty' clause, or eto'o wanting 10m of the transfer fee).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.