The ITK Discussion Thread [Merged]

Re: Just this minute.............Update page 69

Trevski said:
Taken from Vital Manchester City
@ 09.18 today
Hi All,

As you are probably aware I had some crap to deal with over at Bluemoon a few days ago, so I decided to take a few days away to decided whether it was worth putting up with, so that the good members on Bluemoon can hear my info. I have decided that the idiots will not win, so I will be back on Bluemoon soon.

Regarding the Eto'o situation this had all been agreed with Eto'o from City end, and that Eto'o had agreed to join City. But as I said before Eto'o is a very complex man to deal with and he is now digging his heals in over him getting the maximum pay off from Barcelona, this making the deal drag on.

City have decided to try and force the issue by saying that they have pulled out, this deal isn't dead yet.

Cheers

Spursmad321

SM returns

Re: Just this minute.............Update page 69

Bazzmand Show said:
Trevski said:
Taken from Vital Manchester City
@ 09.18 today
Hi All,

As you are probably aware I had some crap to deal with over at Bluemoon a few days ago, so I decided to take a few days away to decided whether it was worth putting up with, so that the good members on Bluemoon can hear my info. I have decided that the idiots will not win, so I will be back on Bluemoon soon.

Regarding the Eto'o situation this had all been agreed with Eto'o from City end, and that Eto'o had agreed to join City. But as I said before Eto'o is a very complex man to deal with and he is now digging his heals in over him getting the maximum pay off from Barcelona, this making the deal drag on.

City have decided to try and force the issue by saying that they have pulled out, this deal isn't dead yet.

Cheers

Spursmad321

SM returns

2 bits of good news in one!!

Re: ITKs please come back

It's a double edged sword isn't it? People post things in good faith, and they get abused when it doesn't happen immediately.

With regard to "We know who the targets are anyway" do we?

Did we know about Barry and Taylor?

Frankly, I like to be pleasantly surprised when one comes out of the bag that we never even considered. But then again, being linked with the world and his wife means there's not many left. And also, it would negate the need for a transfer board...

Lancashire Blue said:
It's a double edged sword isn't it? People post things in good faith, and they get abused when it doesn't happen immediately.

With regard to "We know who the targets are anyway" do we?

Did we know about Barry and Taylor?

Frankly, I like to be pleasantly surprised when one comes out of the bag that we never even considered. But then again, being linked with the world and his wife means there's not many left. And also, it would negate the need for a transfer board...

Eto'o
Terry
Lescott
Tevez

We know about them.

Lancashire Blue said:
That's 4 out of hundreds that's been well publicised. The point was really about the surprises.

Did you know about Barry and Taylor?

Not before spursmad mentioned them, my point was the itk's have told us who our main targets are and that's why they have not really said anything recently cos there is fook all to tell.

The Fixer said:
Lancashire Blue said:
That's 4 out of hundreds that's been well publicised. The point was really about the surprises.

Did you know about Barry and Taylor?

Not before spursmad mentioned them, my point was the itk's have told us who our main targets are and that's why they have not really said anything recently cos there is fook all to tell.

I take your point, and I guess that's the reason for the thread!!

pfazz said:
Has Spursmad gone completely because of abuse or is he just taking a break?

He's taking a break because some idiots tried to put his personal contact details on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.