The ITK Discussion Thread [Merged]

Re: ITKs please come back

bluebean said:
Damocles said:
bizzbo said:
don't think that it went unnoticed that you were there cheering on the spursmad witchunt.

No it did not.

if thats the case why is he still here? he should have been cleared off like the other morons!

I don't ban people mate, but I know the other mods are still cleaning up the stragglers.

Re: ITKs please come back

Blue Mania said:
Matt.D said:
Blue Mania said:
no point in coming back with ITK knowledge.

i said that either villa/eto would be done by the 10th july and then valencia get about 500 mill cash injecion and eto is dismissed on the 10th :p...

and i havn't heard nething on kolo as his brother mite be coming to arsenal..

all i know now is MH top targets are JT, JL and Tevez (JL will hand in a transfer request) <-- been saying that a numerous of times.

MH top 3 targets and the JL info came from a source in manchester media..

im not one for slagging off the ITK's etc. and i more than said my piece about those slagging off spursmad, however, you know f*ck all mate.

There is a prime example of why noone should say nething they have been told as the only way to prove the info you get is true is by naming the source to which then puts there job on the line ..

Im not expecting you to name any source, all you do is copy what the papers and other people are saying. You slagged off spursmad who is by your reckoning , a fellow ITK, since you claim that is what you are. youve just said the only way to prove info you have is to name your source, its not, its by getting things right and since thats the case why slag off spursmad when he knows more than you ever will?

Even if the things you say come true, lescott to hand in a transfer request etc. its pure guess work based on what youve heard and read you have never once said anything that the papers/other ITK's havent previously said or hinted at.

In short, your a cock.

Re: Terry and other stuff (please read carefully)

christen at St Marks said:
Take it there's no fuckin news then

Do you have torretz or something?

There may be some news but people wont post it because of people making messages like yours.

Pollerz said:

There may be some news but people wont post it because of people making messages like yours.

Christ some people it was a joke FFS

Pollerz said:

Hairy muff! FFS! :)

Re: Just this minute.............Update page 69

Ajay said:
Matty said:
What spursmad said was City & Eto'o had agreed & City & Barca had agreed but Eto'o & Barca were still at loggerheads. We've now pulled the plug because Eto'o & Barca STILL can't agree, not sure how that constitutes Spursmad "getting it wrong"?

It reads whatever way some people want to read it, I have said it so many times and I will say it again and again - there are many people on here who have no concept of how business is conducted and some of the intricate dealings that take place - people can agree all they want but things can and do go wrong - thats business not just football but business in general...

Only 4 weeks ago my team reported winning a major deal that they had been working on for months, they received the LOI (Letter of Intent) from the customer hence the report, yet things went wrong when it came to issuing the actual order - thankfully we saved the deal after lengthy 11th hour negotiations but my point is that things can change up to the point of a signature and in some cases after the signature.

Clearly we (City) have conducted ourselves in a far more professional manner and that alone shows the true level of change within the club and our management.

Refraining from phrases like, "the deal is done", or "100%", might help add some credibility-- not saying you or Spursmad have used those phrases, because I'm not keeping track of who said what, but I know those terms have been used by someone, and that is misleading.

PM's To itks or people with information of which you want

Right now usually i have no problem atall sending out pm's or responding to them and im sure its the same with URG, Ajay, ZZ, Spursm but guys come on.. have a bit of manners or atleast some patience. I will not reply to pm's such as the one i have just recieved wont say who it is you know yourself.

Subject: Any news pollerz?

Message Body: Well?

Rude gits. have some manners

Pollerz said:

I have never called or said anything against an ITK or WUM people where going on about intellectual clap trap so I made a joke in that context, you owe me an apology pull your head in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.