The ITK Discussion Thread [Merged]

Really hope Eto'o still comes, the way we pulled out so publicly and so quickly means i think there is more to this one. Well i hope so anyway :)

Marvin said:
Cheers mate, its media crap Eto'o isn't talking to Man Utd
How could you know that? I can understand you have links with someone at City, but it's stretching it a bit to believe you have contacts at Barca, Eto'o, or MUFC.

Clubs will know which clubs players are talking to.. Would be very surprised if city were not aware of everything that is going on in regard who is interested.

robinho's a legend said:
Thenumber1blue said:
robinho's a legend said:
Glad to see you stood up to the halfwits on here SM! just wondering have you any info on the Adebayor rumour? cheers.

Where did everyone get Adebayor rumours from?
blue 2112. apprently we are in for an unknown Arsenal player and they read between the lines and came up with Adebayor. like i said though it is just a rumour i think.

Blue2112 confirmed Adebayor mate.

SM you say you wouldnt give up on Eto'o just yet, this puts me in somewhat of a quandry !

I would clearly like to obtain the services of Eto'o but I also would feel reassured that when the chairman says "deals off" he means deals off, if he goes back on his very public statement then we leave ourselves wide open in the future to not really being believed. Unfortunately in our early stages of development I think we need to draw a line in the sand and demonstrate that what we say we mean to future and pending transfers. In this case unfortunately I hope that is at the expense of Samuel Eto'o and Barcelona. well if your going to make a point make a fucking big un ;o)

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
SM you say you wouldnt give up on Eto'o just yet, this puts me in somewhat of a quandry !

I would clearly like to obtain the services of Eto'o but I also would feel reassured that when the chairman says "deals off" he means deals off, if he goes back on his very public statement then we leave ourselves wide open in the future to not really being believed. Unfortunately in our early stages of development I think we need to draw a line in the sand and demonstrate that what we say we mean to future and pending transfers. In this case unfortunately I hope that is at the expense of Samuel Eto'o and Barcelona. well if your going to make a point make a fucking big un ;o)

yes but if the player comes crawling back with his tail between his legs the club have made its point !

Thenumber1blue said:
robinho's a legend said:
spursmad321 said:
robinho's a legend said:
Glad to see you stood up to the halfwits on here SM! just wondering have you any info on the Adebayor rumour? cheers.

No mate I haven't heard anything.
cheers!

Cheers,rather it was Fabregas!

van persie??

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Ok how about this

On behalf of all at bluemoon welcome back SM.

Could we get back to the thread topics now as its taking a long time to read "welcome back" so often lol
;o)

Welcome back Nixon. How've you been?

Ahh, could you tell I was jealous of the love, cheers Blue socks ;o)

Not neccessarily. If "deals off" meant "we ain't chasing no more, call us if you are serious" then it will work in the future as it is still a definite line drawn. It only means nothing if we go back to him rather than him coming back to us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.