The ITK Discussion Thread [Merged]

spursmad321 said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Spursmad - what do you think Terry has done behind the scenes at Chelsea over the last few days. Was a formal transfer request put in? Did Chelsea give it back and tell him to think about? Just interested to see if you have an angle on this.

I have been told that JT wants go to Man City he wants a new challange, I was then told that he was going to put in a transfer request, I haven't been told if this as happened, but he will do it if he has to.

Cheers SM and welcome back

spursmad321 said:
Spursmad - what do you think Terry has done behind the scenes at Chelsea over the last few days. Was a formal transfer request put in? Did Chelsea give it back and tell him to think about? Just interested to see if you have an angle on this.

I have been told that JT wants go to Man City he wants a new challange, I was then told that he was going to put in a transfer request, I haven't been told if this as happened, but he will do it if he has to.

welcome back :-)

bluemoonchick said:
spursmad321 said:

Just to add - I have been told that a transfer request was submitted but not formally accepted by Chelsea who asked him to think again....

I know this sounds like old news but this comes from a Non-ADUG but Chelsea source.

Thanks

Ajay said:
bluemoonchick said:
spursmad321 said:

Just to add - I have been told that a transfer request was submitted but not formally accepted by Chelsea who asked him to think again....

I know this sounds like old news but this comes from a Non-ADUG but Chelsea source.

Thanks

Thanks for the info mate

Ajay said:
bluemoonchick said:
spursmad321 said:

Thanks

If this is true, which I do not doubt, then I'll have to say that it seems to me that Chelsea are not doing things by the book. They can of course deny a transfer request but what kind of a signal is that to send out to the rest of the squad?

bluezi said:
Ajay, did you find out what the reply was from Barca, after we told them we're walking away.
Sorry if i've missed it.

Mirror reporting they are trying to resurrect the deal but City are having none of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.