The ITK Discussion Thread [Merged]

Re: Just this minute.............

I'm not sure why we should pay it. The disagreement is between him and his club, not us. If we pay it, even though we can afford it, we will look desperate, and then everyone will be taking us for a ride. I know it could be a bitter pill to swallow, but in business you need to stand firm otherwise others will take advantage forever.
It's their problem, let them sort it out.

squirtyflower said:
I'm not sure why we should pay it. The disagreement is between him and his club, not us. If we pay it, even though we can afford it, we will look desperate, and then everyone will be taking us for a ride. I know it could be a bitter pill to swallow, but in business you need to stand firm otherwise others will take advantage forever.

We should halve it with Barcelona to smooth the deal. No-one will remember any of this if and when he scores 20+ goals on the way to a cup win and Champs league place next year.

Cook is a top businessman, if it's possible to resolve things in a reasonable manner then it will be done.

CorporateBlue said:
squirtyflower said:

We should halve it with Barcelona to smooth the deal. No-one will remember any of this if and when he scores 20+ goals on the way to a cup win and Champs league place next year.
I would certainly wait and see how it plays out. And if we do 'sweeten' the deal, we should ensure there is a confidentiality clause so that no one knows that we did.

squirtyflower said:
CorporateBlue said:
squirtyflower said:

I would certainly wait and see how it plays out. And if we do 'sweeten' the deal, we should ensure there is a confidentiality clause so that no one knows that we did.

I was led to believe that we would close this deal as the company that owns our club want to raise their profile in the african nations and we will use Eto'os name as a vehicle to getting the major property developing business in africa. I believe that at all costs they will try to get this deal to go through because 13 million is probably what our owners have in their sock drawer, and the rewards of developing in africa is immense. its all about raising the profile of our owners business intrests around the world.

squirtyflower said:

TBF, its only this website thats jumped to the conclusion that this revolves all around a "loyalty pyment" nothing in the press as far as im aware suggesting that he's our player bar this payment.

It could have nothing to do with this "payment" whatsoever.

GStar said:
squirtyflower said:

TBF, its only this website thats jumped to the conclusion that this revolves all around a "loyalty pyment" nothing in the press as far as im aware suggesting that he's our player bar this payment.

It could have nothing to do with this "payment" whatsoever.

it's all been in the Spansh press. Translates as "premium payment"

I have spoken to my source again today about the Eto'o situation, and he said wasn't the slightest bit worried about it.

All details between Eto'o and City has been agreed, the only thing to be sorted is Eto'o pay off from Barcelona.

I know I am repeating myself but to reasure you after what TheNews said regarding Lescott, he is 100% a Man City player.

I can't tell you when these will be announced because I haven't been told, but in time you will see that I am not a wum.

Cheers

Spursmad321

spursmad321 said:
I have spoken to my source again today about the Eto'o situation, and he said wasn't the slightest bit worried about it.

All details between Eto'o and City has been agreed, the only thing to be sorted is Eto'o pay off from Barcelona.

I know I am repeating myself but to reasure you after what TheNews said regarding Lescott, he is 100% a Man City player.

I can't tell you when these will be announced because I haven't been told, but in time you will see that I am not a wum.

Cheers

Spursmad321

Thanks mate!

spursmad321 said:

Cheers

Spursmad321

cheers mate for the updates

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.