The ITK Discussion Thread [Merged]

Re: Just this minute.............

should have made all this bin dipper talk and dsob talk another thread .... this thread was completely positive and forward thinking :-D ..... its been turned into a slanging disrespect match for the last couple pages .....

not cool !

im chuffed eto'o is signin and lescott, yeh thats good too but its not going to boost our profile like eto'o will ... this has been a great day to be a blue ! DONT FUCKING SPOIL IT, everton fan OR city fan !

I must say, I for one enjoy dsob's posts.

The stuff in the Photoshop Hughesy Thread was hilarious and so was the reaction to it.

I find opposition fans opinions interesting. It gives the forum an edge and that's where alot of the funny stuff comes from imo.

It's the plebs that just want to randomly come over on a wum mission that get on my nerves.

Kinky by name said:
DSoB - as you could be an indirect beneficiary of our generous owners, perhaps you could throw in a fiver for our 'thank you sheikh' banner?

Lmao
And Joe , count your chickens once they've hatched brother :o)

bluepeter62 said:
Maybe its because the Spurs fan only posts info about our club and doesn't say how shitty we are and that we will never be has big a club as Everton.

agreed.

Darker shade of Blue said:
Kinky by name said:
DSoB - as you could be an indirect beneficiary of our generous owners, perhaps you could throw in a fiver for our 'thank you sheikh' banner?

Lmao
And Joe , count your chickens once they've hatched brother :o)

TOUCHE

for what its worth too, i dont mind other clubs fans coming on aslong as they are productive posters ..... wasters like that "youllsee" guy before can take a run and a jump

I don't mind DSoB too much, he's got a point on some things. We currently Everton are 5 places better than us in the league, and have been for quite a few years.

Obviously that will all change very soon and we can rip the shit out for him accordingly :P

AntonDonJuan said:
I don't mind DSoB too much, he's got a point on some things. We currently Everton are 5 places better than us in the league, and have been for quite a few years.

Obviously that will all change very soon and we can rip the shit out for him accordingly :P

You might have to be quick lol .
I won't be hanging around indefinitely :o)

Darker shade of Blue said:
AntonDonJuan said:

You might have to be quick lol .
I won't be hanging around indefinitely :o)

Ignore him dsob, he is a little ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.