The ITK Discussion Thread [Merged]

Re: Just this minute.............

Blue Coop said:
spursmad321 said:
Just to clarify what I think is currently happening regarding Eto'o.

1)Eto'o has 100% agreed to come to Man City. ( fact)

2) Eto'o is now trying to maximise his leaving package from Barcelona. (imho)

3) His agent may say some negative things about Eto'o joining city , but this all about number 2.(imho)

4) imho Eto'o will join City, I am very confident in that.

Cheers

Spursmad321

If both parties are stubborn enough then the deal could easily be off though?

If push comes to shove I think we would pay up the difference

could this go on and on and on or have city set a deadilne when the will walk away if nothing is resolved

It seems to me that even if this deal is not done now it could be revisited as barca clearly want to sell and so its only the player we have to convince ( i know spursmad has said Eto'o wants to come to city but what spursmad doesnt know is that Eto'o....being the very very complex person he seems to be.......could well have changed his mind for various reasons.....ie no champs league football.....this supposed loyalty bonus or the fact that he wants to screw barca over)

IMO Coming From a Neutral next season is going to be a disaster for City too many egos fighting on who is on the most money.. players like bellamy,swp,ireland,kompany ain't going to be happy just playing in the carling cup

bubjeeps said:
IMO Coming From a Neutral next season is going to be a disaster for City too many egos fighting on who is on the most money.. players like bellamy,swp,ireland,kompany ain't going to be happy just playing in the carling cup

there's no such thing as a neutral round here ;)

bubjeeps said:

Im hoping players like Kompany (who is a personal favourite of mine) will rasie their game even further to get in the side. Also i think hughes really rates kompany and wont put him on the bench... dont think money is an issue for him and belers, ireland and swp imo

california blue said:
bubjeeps said:

Im hoping players like Kompany (who is a personal favourite of mine) will rasie their game even further to get in the side. Also i think hughes really rates kompany and wont put him on the bench... dont think money is an issue for him and belers, ireland and swp imo
Agreed they're all on probably more than they thought they would earn in their careers

california blue said:
bubjeeps said:

Bellamy is a moan at the best of times if eto and tevz sign he is maybe 5th choice SWP and ireland where will they fit in with barry de jong kompany robinho, petrov and any other midfielder who is bought

Blue Coop said:
spursmad321 said:
Just to clarify what I think is currently happening regarding Eto'o.

1)Eto'o has 100% agreed to come to Man City. ( fact)

2) Eto'o is now trying to maximise his leaving package from Barcelona. (imho)

3) His agent may say some negative things about Eto'o joining city , but this all about number 2.(imho)

4) imho Eto'o will join City, I am very confident in that.

Cheers

Spursmad321

If both parties are stubborn enough then the deal could easily be off though?

Barcelona will give in, Eto'o only has one year left on is contract so Barcelona have the most to lose, and Eto'o knows this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.