The Jocks are coming

cyberblue

I hope i havent offended any one yet with the title but am sure i will probally have . I welcome the Celtic fans next week but i am just wondering what sort of things will be posted on here Next Sunday .by City fans who never wanted Celtic here in the First place Shock Horror .Celtic Fan Drunk in Street . Guess what was Under His Kilt ?.Celtic Fan Pissed up a Wall ! Celtic Fan Sang Ira Songs .What i guess what we wont see on here is 10,000 Celtic fans were brilliant & only a few dozen were Dickheads . A lot of people post on here not what really happens but what fits there Agenda

Celtic are welcome, half of Manchester is of celtic origin.

It is all about "supposed "behaviour . the point of my post is most Celtic fans wil be briliant but the odd few that are out of order will be highlighted on here

It will be the same as it was last year when we played them away,2 decent group of fans, with obviously both sets having a few idiots but those wont be allowed to spoil it for the rest.
I think i know what your getting at & yes we do have some attention seeking drama queens in our support.

cyberblue said:
I hope i havent offended any one yet with the title but am sure i will probally have . I welcome the Celtic fans next week but i am just wondering what sort of things will be posted on here Next Sunday .by City fans who never wanted Celtic here in the First place Shock Horror .Celtic Fan Drunk in Street . Guess what was Under His Kilt ?.Celtic Fan Pissed up a Wall ! Celtic Fan Sang Ira Songs .What i guess what we wont see on here is 10,000 Celtic fans were brilliant & only a few dozen were Dickheads . A lot of people post on here not what really happens but what fits there Agenda

You are losing it mate.

Corky said:
For my Sins my father in law & his Clan are as well but due to age & whisky only follows from the Front room

Corky said:

i was under the impression that rangers were the team that were kind of followed by city supporters, i didnt know it was celtic. anyway i will welcome celtic fans into manchester and just hope they have a laugh , i hope they get welcomed into the pubs aswell, im sure it will be a laugh.

I imagine there'll be quote few City fans giving it back. And a few morons who think that 'because they trashed our city' they should be attacked. It would be a pity if it ended up with a bad atmosphere cos it should hopefully be a great day - they'll come and have a good sing, can't wait!

I reckon it'll be fine, and of course there'll be the odd incident but it's all part of the fun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.