The Jocks are coming

Immaculate Pasta said:
cyberblue said:
I hope i havent offended any one yet with the title but am sure i will probally have . I welcome the Celtic fans next week but i am just wondering what sort of things will be posted on here Next Sunday .by City fans who never wanted Celtic here in the First place Shock Horror .Celtic Fan Drunk in Street . Guess what was Under His Kilt ?.Celtic Fan Pissed up a Wall ! Celtic Fan Sang Ira Songs .What i guess what we wont see on here is 10,000 Celtic fans were brilliant & only a few dozen were Dickheads . A lot of people post on here not what really happens but what fits there Agenda

You are losing it mate.
Why are you concerned about me ? Go to bed & stop embarassing yourself

cyberblue said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
You are losing it mate.
Why are you concerned about me ? Go to bed & stop embarassing yourself

Why are you concerned about me? This post was clearly a dig at me.

Definatley losing it.

azatheblue said:
Corky said:
Celtic are welcome, half of Manchester is of celtic origin.

i was under the impression that rangers were the team that were kind of followed by city supporters, i didnt know it was celtic. anyway i will welcome celtic fans into manchester and just hope they have a laugh , i hope they get welcomed into the pubs aswell, im sure it will be a laugh.

City supporters follow City.

Anyone who follows other teams is a plastic.

Fact is a lot of Mancheter have Irish and Scottish blood.

cyberblue said:
It is all about "supposed "behaviour . the point of my post is most Celtic fans wil be briliant but the odd few that are out of order will be highlighted on here
Sadly you are right & no doubt a letter from some fuckin freak will appear in the M.E.N complaining about some Scot that hadn't had a shave that morning.

I bet most celtic could do without the antics of some of their 'supporters'. If some of them wanna say so on their forums, fair play to 'em. What you're saying just shows how the majority are judged on the actions of the minority. Ignoring the morons is generally good way of dealing with 'em, but if every last city fan ignores them, maybe that's the same thing as accepting it. I'm not calling you on this, I honestly understand where you are coming from, I know enough about you from on here to thoroughly respect your point of view on all things to do with city fans, I just think it's fair play for other people to have their say on things they don't like.

Corky said:
azatheblue said:
i was under the impression that rangers were the team that were kind of followed by city supporters, i didnt know it was celtic. anyway i will welcome celtic fans into manchester and just hope they have a laugh , i hope they get welcomed into the pubs aswell, im sure it will be a laugh.

City supporters follow City.

Anyone who follows other teams is a plastic.

Fact is a lot of Mancheter have Irish and Scottish blood.

i am a city supporter and i follow city

i dont follow any other team and i am not a plastic

i think i may have a trace of irish in me somewhere

just wondered becasue i remember someone telling me that when rangers came to town for the uefa , a load of city lads were with them in pubs and in piccadilly.

The point i am trying to make is this if 10,000 celtic fans come down & have a great time & a couple of dozen sing IRA songs round a post Box what are you going to read about in the Papers ?

cyberblue said:
The point i am trying to make is this if 10,000 celtic fans come down & have a great time & a couple of dozen sing IRA songs round a post Box what are you going to read about in the Papers ?

yeah I know. And some of them'll do it just because of that. The only way they'll get noticed in this life is by acting up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.