The Killers

Pigeonho

In the King's Head, waiting for the Queen's legs t
Anyone like The Killers? If so check this out, which I stumbled across the other day whilst looking for a song for my daughter. Amazing performance with the full orchestra, but what makes me piss is the drummers face towards the end. Looks like he's reaching the vinegar strokes or something!

Enjoy.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-PZV_sbOMY[/youtube]

the killers 1st album class keep having this argument, from this presume some record company got involved give them good deal said youneed to produce some albums fast to keep the ball going. What they did after this was poor imo. I know people l;ike there stuff just my view might be wrong i admit.

My prediction is that in a few years they slow down they will produce good stuff again?????

" are we human are dancer?" what ever the lyric???/ come on are we human or one of santas reindeers?????

just had a look they have done a album every year since 2007????

cbeebies is poo said:
the killers 1st album class keep having this argument, from this presume some record company got involved give them good deal said youneed to produce some albums fast to keep the ball going. What they did after this was poor imo. I know people l;ike there stuff just my view might be wrong i admit.

My prediction is that in a few years they slow down they will produce good stuff again?????

" are we human are dancer?" what ever the lyric???/ come on are we human or one of santas reindeers?????

just had a look they have done a album every year since 2007????

From my understanding, the lyric 'are we human or are we dancer', means are we human, i.e. we can choose our own path, or are we dancer, which means are we to conform to do what we're told, i.e as in dance it is formation, an instruction. Thats what I heared it meant anyways. My sis is bang into them and watches them whenever they're live in the UK. She says the first album is the best, by far. I like them all.

Fried Onions said:
First 2 albums are great, no doubt about it.

Makes me laugh though how they are critically acclaimed around the land, yet Shed Seven, a band with a similar sounding, yet better singer, are slaughtered.

Crap name though, Shed Seven, granted.

But then Rick Witter is an alright bloke,whereas Brandon Flowers is a talentless,homophobic Mormon.
And,for that reason,i'm with Boozecruise on this one.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Fried Onions said:
First 2 albums are great, no doubt about it.

Makes me laugh though how they are critically acclaimed around the land, yet Shed Seven, a band with a similar sounding, yet better singer, are slaughtered.

Crap name though, Shed Seven, granted.

But then Rick Witter is an alright bloke,whereas Brandon Flowers is a talentless,homophobic Mormon.
And,for that reason,i'm with Boozecruise on this one.

If you don't agree with his beliefs, that's up to you bud, but to say he's talentless is a bit harsh?

I remember buying the first album and being quite disappointed with it. I then borrowed the 2nd off my mate and it was bloody awful. Heard the 3rd a few times in my mates car and that was even worse. They are a band I just can't get in to no matter how many chances I give them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.