The Killers

Pigeonho said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
But then Rick Witter is an alright bloke,whereas Brandon Flowers is a talentless,homophobic Mormon.
And,for that reason,i'm with Boozecruise on this one.

If you don't agree with his beliefs, that's up to you bud, but to say he's talentless is a bit harsh?

Not really,its just my opinion.
Doesn't mean its necessarily correct.
I just think that his lyrics could be bettered by a six year old,his music is a poor pastiche of bad 80's pop,his band are average,he has the charisma of a potted plant and his "beliefs" are ludicrous.
But,as I say,I may be wrong.

Pigeonho said:
If you don't agree with his beliefs, that's up to you bud, but to say he's talentless is a bit harsh?

I just think that his lyrics could be bettered by a six year old,his music is a poor pastiche of bad 80's pop,his band are average,he has the charisma of a potted plant and his "beliefs" are ludicrous.

No not at all, you can't be wrong if thats what you believe. I believe they are class. What I meant was it takes talent to write 4 albums no matter how bad some might think they are. Compare that to say one of these fabricated bands who have everything wrote for them and all they have to do is sing. To me thats not talent. I depise Robbie Wiiliams, but I think he's talented for the way he writes a song, even if that song is a steaming, wet, pile of monkeys shite.

Pigeonho said:

No not at all, you can't be wrong if thats what you believe. I believe they are class. What I meant was it takes talent to write 4 albums no matter how bad some might think they are. Compare that to say one of these fabricated bands who have everything wrote for them and all they have to do is sing. To me thats not talent. I depise Robbie Wiiliams, but I think he's talented for the way he writes a song, even if that song is a steaming, wet, pile of monkeys shite.

I was with you 100%,and was on the brink of reassessing my opinion of The Killers,but then you had to go and blow it all by putting the words "Robbie Williams" and "talented" in the same sentence!
Robbie Williams should be used for organ transplants,stem-cell research,vivisection or as garden fertiliser only.

Probably "Same difference" or "Jedward"!

Killers are mint saw them in concert earlier in the year they were briliant!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.