The Killers

I remember driving into Botany Bay with 'Hot Fuss' blasting out of the camper van a couple of weeks after it was released.
Loads of people asked who it was and by the end of the day it was blasting out from one of the bars on the front.
Great times, great album, great fish and chips..

DirtyEddie said:
utter utter shit. first album has maybe 2 or 3 decent pop songs on it, rest total dirge. seen them live at a festival and they were absolutely appalling. terrible band, just terrible.

You must've caught them at a bad time or you're bullshitting - I've seen them twice live and they were flawless. Their more recent releases might not have reached the heights of their first album but that doesn't mean they can't sing live because they can, and they do it very well.

If you want an example of someone who's shit live, look no further than Hard-Fi. I saw them at Manchester Central 2 years ago and the lead singer was so out of tune it was embarrassing. Which is a shame because both their albums are quite decent.

Live from royal albert hall tonight channel 4 at midnight, only ever listened to hot fuss was gonna buy lol download there other albums but the slating they get on here i wont bother.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.