The Killers

Was very lucky to see them at the Academy a few years ago on the NME tour along with Bloc Party and the Futureheads (when they were good).

Killers was quality that night but everything they have released since the first album has been shit.

utter utter shit. first album has maybe 2 or 3 decent pop songs on it, rest total dirge. seen them live at a festival and they were absolutely appalling. terrible band, just terrible.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Pigeonho said:
If you don't agree with his beliefs, that's up to you bud, but to say he's talentless is a bit harsh?

Not really,its just my opinion.
Doesn't mean its necessarily correct.
I just think that his lyrics could be bettered by a six year old,his music is a poor pastiche of bad 80's pop,his band are average,he has the charisma of a potted plant and his "beliefs" are ludicrous.
But,as I say,I may be wrong.

yes you are :)

First 2 albums are quality, latest is still better than most current ones and they are fuc*ing great live!

'Somebody Told Me' is one of the best singles of the decade - it builds and builds to a frantic finale and then you just want to hear it again.

Brumblue said:
Was very lucky to see them at the Academy a few years ago on the NME tour along with Bloc Party and the Futureheads (when they were good).

Killers was quality that night but everything they have released since the first album has been shit.

Yeah, was there on the Brixton leg mate, a brilliant night, Futureheads stole the show for me........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.