The Labour Government

It is intriguing because I could never understand why Labour wouldn’t call out for Gaza when we have so many Muslims in our country, they have lost seats IMO because of Gaza
Because we've created a culture in which to do so would be called antisemitic. RW would seize on this.

It is intriguing because I could never understand why Labour wouldn’t call out for Gaza when we have so many Muslims in our country, they have lost seats IMO because of Gaza
I’ll be interested to see how soon the ‘independents’ who’ve been elected standing on a Gaza platform bring the horror going on in the Middle East to an end….

Immigration has been the all-important issue in UK politics in recent years.
It was used to get the Brexit leave vote over the line.
It is used to stoke the votes for Reform.
If Labour can find a workable way to control / manage it then Reform will be reduced to a "send 'em back" party and exposed as the Nazis they are.

Immigration has been the all-important issue in UK politics in recent years.
It was used to get the Brexit leave vote over the line.
It is used to stoke the votes for Reform.
If Labour can find a workable way to control / manage it then Reform will be reduced to a "send 'em back" party and exposed as the Nazis they are.

By control you mean control immigration don't you? If you don't then Labour will not be managing it at all.

Wonderful that we now have Labours first female prime minister, can't wait for HS2 now coming all the way to Manchester, cheap affordable rents and property prices for young people, violent knife crime and disorder a thing of the past, no more strikes in the public sector, even the pot hole problem is going to be solved..... i am of course being cynical, i wish the new government the best, alas it's probably not going to happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.