The Labour Government

Because we've created a culture in which to do so would be called antisemitic. RW would seize on this.
I’ll be interested to see how soon the ‘independents’ who’ve been elected standing on a Gaza platform bring the horror going on in the Middle East to an end….
The foreign Secretary said “he is calling for an immediate ceasefire and aid to Gaza” the media was wrong in calling it antisemitism providing aid to the people of Gaza” At it again presently bringing Corbyn into the debate

Not a bad choice at all, he’s a massive believer in rehabilitation with around 10% of his employees being ex offenders. There was a lengthy interview with him on Radio 4 a while back, he came across as a decent guy

I have heard him speak to James O'Brien - he is a top bloke. Proof you can be a CEO and not be Mr Burns at the same time

Not a bad choice at all, he’s a massive believer in rehabilitation with around 10% of his employees being ex offenders. There was a lengthy interview with him on Radio 4 a while back, he came across as a decent guy
I heard that by chance the morning it was broadcast, it was fascinating

It is intriguing because I could never understand why Labour wouldn’t call out for Gaza when we have so many Muslims in our country, they have lost seats IMO because of Gaza
I don't understand it either. All they had to do was support calls for a ceasefire and access to humanitarian aid. There are many in the Jewish community who wouldn't have an issue with that. It's not like they're supporting Hamas. I mean, it's just words really and you aren't firmly committing yourself to one side or other. But it sometimes seemed like he was happy to give Israel carte blanche.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.