The Labour Government

I always said that it's the working class that are well off who punch down on the working poor, a lot of people who pretend to be working class must have fucking imposter syndrome when they utter the "I'm working class" :)
Sir Keir Rodney " My dad was a toolmaker' Starmer KCB KC
says he's from a working class background...

Couple of bitter tories still here , labour getting more done in two weeks than the tories did in years , they were too busy getting as much in their pockets as they could , treading water whilst we all suffered , cant you accept that labour will bring anti sleaze back to government , hopefully . All a leap of faith

Sir Keir Rodney " My dad was a toolmaker' Starmer KCB KC
says he's from a working class background...

It's shocking mate, there are people who have 4 foreign holidays a year acting like they are using milk tokens to get fags from the corner shop.

Half of them wouldn't even know what a butty was if it leapt out of their Juniper wall and shouted BOO :)

Reactions: PPT
Jacob Rees Mogg absolutely spot on today with his comments on workers productivity - idlers charter.

Couple of bitter tories still here , labour getting more done in two weeks than the tories did in years , they were too busy getting as much in their pockets as they could , treading water whilst we all suffered , cant you accept that labour will bring anti sleaze back to government , hopefully . All a leap of faith
Not bitter Kaz just cautious. The Tories had to go. That much we all agree on on. They were an absolute total disaster. The worst government ever for me, and I remember Callaghan and Heath. Unfortunately, history shows after a term or two the economy is busted flush after a Labour government. Admitted, its a busted flush now after the Tories, but with the Labour policies I have seen, I'm not convinced. I just hope they can improve things but I am highly skeptical.
As I have posted previously, lets see where we are after 18-24 months. The honeymoon period has another nine months to go yet.

Love how working class now includes people who pay to privately educate their children.
But in many cases it is true. It's just a question of how you prioritise your life. Some people scrimp and save to give their kids a better education, others spend it on a hire purchase for flash cars, clothes etc. They may also receive help from grandparents etc. Private school isn't just for wealthy upper class people.

Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.