The Labour Government

What is your definition of working class and not rich? These phrases are very easy to throw around, if they can no longer afford the cost of private education then surely they will just have to do what nearly every other fucker has to do.
What makes them so special that the affordability line should be at their level?

The entitlement in that post is breathtaking tbh.
My definition of working class and not rich is pretty simple.
If I don't work then I can't pay my mortgage. If I don't work,
I can't pay the bills. If I don't work I go hungry, because
I can't put food on the table. I have savings less than 2
months salary. If I don't work I'm basically fucked.
What's your definition? I'm all ears.

The unluckiest in history was the last Labour government who presided over steady growth and improved public services for 10 years then lost an election in 2010 due to a global financial crisis that started in the US in 2008 and went worldwide. The Tory government fucked up the recovery, fucked up by making the EU an issue leading to a disastrous Brexit, fucked up the pandemic response and just made themselves richer whilst making most of the population poorer. The only thing they did right was their response to the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
Yup that's about my take on it. Though l labour I don't think were unlucky. They made mistakes of their own.
But tories, yes, helped massively by Corbyn just being there, have been able to get away with the broken mess this country is in for way too long.

Aren't you the wanker who was giving city fans grief for complaining about the increase in season tickets, telling them it's tough luck and not to go? Lmao funny how the tune changes isn't it.
Not me mate. I have been highly critical of the season ticket price increases.
It must be some other wanker you are thinking of. Or maybe you are just a wanker?
Just sayin' like...

Not me mate. I have been highly critical of the season ticket price increases.
It must be some other wanker you are thinking of. Or maybe you are just a wanker?
Just sayin' like...

O I'm definitely a wanker. I remember who it was now Pride in battle apologies. Point still stands you ain't working class if you pay to privately educate your kids, or are we saying millionaires who came from nothing are still working class?

Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.